Random good picture Not show
31. A frequent metaphor for one aspect of chaos theory is called the Butterfly Effect - butterflies flapping their wings in the Amazon affect the weather in Chicago.
32. A larva metamorphose into a chrysalis and then into a butterfly.
33. A butterfly emerged in its full splendor a week later.
34. To spare no effort on the job would be to break a butterfly on the wheel.
35. It is a very pretty butterfly, with a 2 inch wing span.
36. She is a butterfly.
36. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
37. I can't swim butterfly.
38. The pupa is at an intermediate stage of development; it is intermediate between the egg and the adult butterfly.
39. Then a great orange-and-black butterfly alighted on her knee.
40. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Muhammad Ali
41. Susan is in nine events 100m and 200m backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly, freestyle and 200m individual medley.
42. Each butterfly had been photographed in close-up so that you could see every detail.
43. They explore mechanisms of nature through concepts including the butterfly effect, Gaia, attractors and punctuated equilibrium.
44. The plant toxin renders both the caterpillar and the adult butterfly particularly repellent to natural enemies.
45. Everyone is like a butterfly(sentencedict.com), they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves. Drew Barrymore
46. Green and purple dotted the water, leaves bobbing like butterfly wings.
47. And the rare kisses given me feel like butterfly wings against my cheeks.
48. Scientists have discovered a new type of butterfly which has not yet been classified.
49. Wexford was reminded of a butterfly, fresh and lusty, that has escaped from a dried chrysalis.
50. Just as only a caterpillar can become a butterfly, the formal stage seems a necessary developmental step to the skilful stage.
51. I feel a kind of reverence in late summer when I visit that abandoned butterfly garden.
52. Chemical filtration - for keeping butterfly and angelfish - means activated carbon.
53. At the advanced levels of the art, use of the butterfly knives is incorporated in a set form, or pattern.
54. Creeping thistle, haunt of the charming meadow brown butterfly, can become a real pest if it gets a foothold.
55. A silver-washed fritillary butterfly dipped between the tufts of grass to find the violet leaves on which she lays her eggs.
56. Right on cue, a butterfly flew up to the plants we were looking at and landed!
57. The trust wants to gain an insight into the county's butterfly population.
58. I shut my eyes and tried to see the butterfly.
59. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The hand can't hit, what the eye can't see. Muhammad Ali
60. A film that floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.
More similar words: mutter, interfere, letter, better, latter, matter, interfere in, scatter, pattern, battery, interfere with, no matter, a matter of, short-term, as a matter of fact, get the better of, briefly, butt, perform, button, put to, performer, answer for, button up, scuttle, shuttle, differ from, cut through, put through, attend.