Random good picture Not show
1. Men are left idle when machines break down.
2. It's hard to break down old prejudices.
3. Many people were expecting the peace talks would break down.
4. The machine must break down at this busy hour.
5. The police tried to break down the prisoner's opposition.
6. They used a ram to break down the door.
7. It takes a long time to break down prejudices.
8. Bacteria are added to help break down the sewage.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. If law and order break down, anarchy will result.
10. The old class divisions had begun to break down.
11. Some pesticides break down safely in water.
12. Claims that anti-cellulite creams can break down fat are controversial.
13. Police had to break down the door to get into the flat.
14. Our new policies are designed to break down artificial barriers to women's advancement.
15. How can we break down the barriers of fear and hostility which divide the two communities?
16. We want to break down barriers between doctors and patients.
17. When marriages break down children are swept into the vortex of their parents' embittered emotions.
18. Let's break down the project into smaller parts in order to deal with them one by one.
19. The talks were meant to break down barriers between the two groups.
20. The car might break down but that's a chance we'll have to take.
21. Attempts must be made to break down the barriers of fear and hostility which divide the two communities.
22. Getting young people together will help to break down the barriers between them.
23. With strength born of desperation, she managed to break down the door.
24. His early experience enabled him to break down barriers between Scottish Catholics and Protestants.
25. Our aim is to break down barriers that exist between teachers and parents.
26. Marriages usually break down as a result of the shortcomings of both partners.
27. Nor do paper cups break down quickly if buried.
28. Not bad science knowledge, but not knowledge; does not do bad things, and only do good things. No change of habit, only to correct attitude; did not break down over the threshold, only the legs up.
29. Buying cheap white goods is just a false economy - they're twice as likely to break down.
30. She feared that he would burn himself out or break down.
More similar words: break, break out, break up, break off, break in, break away, break into, break through, drink down, knock down, track down, look down on, breast, streak, breathing, out of breath, breeze, peak, sneak, steak, speak, weaken, speak up, speak for, speaker, so to speak, to speak of, down, downs, get down.