Random good picture Not show
1. Would you like some more bread and butter?
2. The mobile phone business was actually his bread and butter.
3. She had only a slice of bread and butter for breakfast.
4. Acting is his bread and butter.
5. Writing is my bread and butter.
6. How does he earn his bread and butter?
7. Gardening is my bread and butter at the moment.
8. Painting is his bread and butter.
9. I devoured the bread and butter.
10. She sat at the table, eating bread and butter.
11. Safe and solid, like brown bread and butter.
12. The local operators manage the bread and butter chores of poster production and display, media buys and the like.
13. There was bread and butter, both fresh, and an assortment of tinned food.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Before that, my bread and butter was going out and doing concerts.
15. They dispense pills, bread and butter to children arriving for school, and take blood samples.
16. She poured his beer, got him more bread and butter, and other little things.
17. I ordered red caviare and black bread and butter and two hundred grams of vodka.
18. This morning he didn't dip his bread and butter into it, munch and gulp, as usual.
19. Love is the emotional opium of the mind, and the bread and butter of the heart and soul, people can hardly live without love. Dr T.P.Chia
20. As before the table was laid out for tea, but instead of bread and butter there were toasted muffins oozing butter.
21. When I sat down I was handed a plate made of real china which had bread and butter and cakes on it.
22. Wedgwood plate from good china shops and department stores; bread and butter plate, ￡19.95; oval platter[sentencedict.com], ￡28.95.
23. Maritime business generates better-paying jobs than tourism, which has been the bread and butter of the port.
24. Served with a dipper pot of seafood sauce and brown bread and butter.
25. However it does not levy a general sales tax; sales taxes are the bread and butter of most state governments.
26. Not so in the United States, where the very definition of human existence is the bread and butter of political debate.
27. The prison doctor refused unless she agreed to drink a cup of tea and eat a piece of bread and butter.
28. Jury consultants say they now spend more time teaching storytelling techniques than on jury selection -- formerly their bread and butter.
29. Garnish with diced anchovy fillets and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with thin slices of bread and butter.
30. We went into it blindly, just hoping that we could earn our bread and butter.
More similar words: readable, bread, utter, butter, breadth, mutter, butter up, clutter, butterfly, buttermilk, muttering, utterance, stuttering, unutterable, pitter-patter, attendant, break, attendance, breast, breath, break up, breaker, outbreak, break out, abreast, break off, break in, read, breakdown, break down.