Random good picture Not show
1) Pastor Braun started whistling again, just as firmly.
2) Braun has dealt with difficult situations before.
3) But Braun hinted that he may use just three or four this season to get what he considers top players.
4) The sculptures bear all the hallmarks of the Braun workshop and date from 1713-19.
5) Frau Braun gestured at the layer of rotting food and filth.
6) He came to Braun with the proposed new deal Tuesday morning, and an agreement was reached by early afternoon.
7) Pastor Braun was periodically called to Berlin to justify the continued existence of the Institution and its inmates.
8) The report also suggested Braun had been guilty of felony mishandling of public funds.
9) My mother admired Pastor Braun and often sat next to him.
10) Von Braun was asked to further develop the Redstone to carry out these tests.
11) When we hear Frau Braun coming, I hastily drop the gauze over the cradle and hide behind the partition.
12) Braun has also overseen a thorough examination of all the corporate processes and product lines.
13) The Braun Oral-B Plaque Remover has tiny round-ended bristles that clean every awkward angle of your teeth.
14) Braun promptly had a meeting with his players and set the agenda.
15) Ask your dentist or hygienist about the Braun Oral-B Plaque Remover.
16) Pastor Braun appeared on the walk from the main building and for a moment we felt elated.
17) Braun even passed that test, although the transition was so abrupt that he left some of us leaning the wrong way.
18) Pastor Braun worked on the books constantly, even with a flashlight during air raids.
19) So Braun should still be walking around.
20) Hitler and Eva Braun had no such problem.
21) When you're a Braun, there's nothing you can't replace.
22) At his side lay Eva Braun.
23) Von Braun immediately prepared a report for American intelligence officials about rocket development.
24) By 1937, Wernher von Braun was supervising a group of eighty rocket engineers and scientists.
25) Disagreements about assigned places were quickly settled by Pastor Braun, who usually got people to trade amicably.
26) Eventually in 1950, the Army became convinced that Soviet rocket research was taking place and mobilized Von Braun.
27) The uniformed men asked to see papers, and Pastor Braun, who carried a ledger with him, interceded for inmates.
28) He called Kasser on Monday afternoon to ask for permission to talk to Braun.
29) Most prominent billing was accorded to the proprietor,[http://sentencedict.com/braun.html] a Baron von Braun.
30) Now the Bears will find out in the next eight seasons whether Ben Braun is worth every penny.