Random good picture Not show
1. For example, below-ground resource allocation is driven by nitrogen or water availability in many forest ecosystem models.
2. Most of his friends are now belowground.
3. The perennial rhizomes formed closely crowed belowground networks.
4. The understanding on the belowground part of plants is much less explicit than that on the aboveground because available methods are relatively scarce and some new methods are not effectively used.
5. But belowground the environment may have been very different—warm, watery and possibly even hospitable to life.
6. Belowground biomass in light degraded grassland is higher than in severely degraded grassland.
7. In biomass allocation, it partials to belowground mass when resource availability is low,(sentencedict.com) otherwise it invests in overground mass.
8. The biomass of rhizome, adventitious root, and belowground part were maximal under dry-wet alternate condition at both growth stages.
9. The results showed that the belowground modules of C. lasiocarpa had significantly different responses to water regimes.
10. The reason of soil respiration rate increasing in the fenced plots might be the increases of biomass in the belowground and soil water content.
11. The increased aboveground biomass are at expense to the belowground biomass, by increasing the more leaf numbers and thicker leaf.
12. The content of nitrogen at lower stubble height was higher than that at higher stubble with in the belowground organs, opposite to the underground.
13. Further more, the research of root biomass and its distribution in succession can provide the new theoretic bases for forest dynamics, also maybe the one focus of the belowground ecology.
14. Grasslands play a significant role in terrestrial ecosystem carbon cycle due to large biomass stored belowground.
15. There was positive correlation between aboveground biomass and heating field, while there was not significant relationship between belowground biomass and heating field.
16. On rare clearings in this swampy hell a few Finno-Ugric tribes eventually appeared and left many burial mounts behind, with some of them still belowground because of impassibility of the swamp.
17. Seat of Loving County, the least populated county in the lower 48 states, Mentone sits smack in the middle of furnace-hot desert with oceans of oil belowground and not much to speak of above.
18. Regulators of storage permits will want assurance that leaks cannot migrate to belowground confined spaces that are vulnerable to sudden release.
More similar words: below ground, low-growing, low-grade, low grade, yellow green, yellow-green, underground, underground cable, ground, underground railway, grounds, aground, underground railroad, ground out, ground on, grounded, grounder, groundhog, foreground, grounding, groundsel, ground ball, groundnut, playground, groundsheet, fairground, ground rule, back ground, run aground, ground crew.