Similar words: account, account for, accountant, accounting, on account of, accountancy, accountable, account number. Meaning: n. a fund that a customer has entrusted to a bank and from which they can make withdrawals.
Random good picture Not show
1. I don't have a bank account.
2. My bank account is in the red.
3. We invested the money in a high-interest bank account.
4. My bank account shows two debits of 5 each.
5. He has made several withdrawals from his bank account.
6. How can I transfer money from my bank account to his?
7. She kept her bank account open.
8. My bank account is 50 in the red.
9. I'm paid by direct credit into my bank account.
10. He paid the money into his bank account.
11. Fortunately the school's bank account is currently in surplus.
12. What's the procedure for opening a bank account?
13. My salary is paid directly into my bank account.
14. The money was lodged in a Swiss bank account.
15. I want to keep my Swiss bank account open.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. I like to keep tabs on my bank account so that I don't overdraw.
17. She acted with decision, closing the bank account and phoning the police.
18. If your bank account balance falls below the minimum, you'll be nicked for a $5 service charge.
19. Employees are paid by direct transfer to a bank account.
20. You need just one pound to open a bank account with us.
21. The money had been secreted in a Swiss Bank account.
22. They withdrew 100 dollars from a bank account after checking out of their hotel.
23. I'd like to open a bank account for my son.
24. I closed that bank account when I came to London.
25. The money is automatically taken out of your bank account every month.
26. It was such a hassle trying to get my bank account changed that I nearly gave up.
27. You don't need to be a millionaire to consider having a bank account in Switzerland.
28. I am intimately acquainted with the state of my bank account.
29. Police are investigating how £20 million was illegally transferred from/out of the Trust's bank account.
30. I found she had siphoned thousands of dollars from our bank account.
More similar words: account, account for, accountant, accounting, on account of, accountancy, accountable, account number, unaccountable, accountability, take into account, count, country, county, count out, counter, count on, recount, discount, countless, encounter, countermand, countryside, countenance, counterfeit, counterpart, country music, counterpoint, foreign country, developing country.