Random good picture Not show
(1) Brisbane has become the boom town for Australian film and television.
(2) She collects paintings by nineteenth - century Australian artists.
(3) Her voice had a slight Australian twang.
(4) She's Italian by birth but is now an Australian citizen.
(5) Exports of Australian wine are growing at a phenomenal rate.
(6) She had a slight Australian twang.
(7) The restaurant's house wines are an Australian Chardonnay and a French red.
(8) I love Australian wines, especially the white wines.
(9) After the first set, the Australian was comfortably on top.
(10) She is hoping to adopt Australian nationality.
(11) This Australian wine is the pick of the bunch.
(12) The Australian chess grandmaster Ian Rogers took on six opponents blindfold and beat five.
(13) It's an Australian company whose logo features a red kangaroo.
(14) First McNeil had to cool down the volatile Australian 20-year old.
(15) Ten years later[Sentencedict.com], she chose to take Australian citizenship.
(16) The federation of the six original Australian states took place in 1901.
(17) Other important Australian cities include Melbourne,Brisbane and Adelide.
(18) The Australian team had the added ingredient of perseverance.
(19) The Australian team will be seated in business class.
(20) The Australian foreign minister.
(21) Holidays in the Australian outback are for those with an adventurous streak.
(22) The Australian in lane four is coming up fast from behind.
(23) He liked the wide open spaces of the Australian countryside.
(24) So how did a diminutive Australian soap star get to be an omnipresent icon of style and beauty?
(25) The Australian team soon demonstrated their superiority over the opposition.
(26) He has coached and played in Italy during the Australian off-season.
(27) Have you heard the one about the Italian(sentence dictionary), the American and the Australian?
(28) She was the first woman to hold the office of Australian state premier.
(29) They mill 1,000 tonnes of flour a day in every Australian state.
(30) She went solo backpacking for eight months in the Australian outback.
More similar words: australia, austrian, austria, Italian, valiant, bacchanalian, claustrophobic, claustrophobia, frustrate, neutrality, neutralize, illustrate, frustrated, neutralized, decentralize, frustration, frustrating, illustrated, industrialist, industrialize, illustration, neutralisation, neutralization, centralization, industrialisation, industrialization, industrial capitalism, nominal interest rate, austere, exhaust.