Random good picture Not show
(1) The script was workmanlike at best.
(2) We can't arrive before Friday at best.
(3) Their response to the proposal was, at best, cool.
(4) The accommodation for the press was makeshift at best.
(5) The campaign was at best only partially successful.
(6) At best a few hundred people attended the meeting.
(7) He is old and unpopular. Furthermore, he has at best only two years of political life ahead of him.
(8) The historical records of the period are[sentencedict.com], at best fragmentary.
(9) At best Nella would be an invalid; at worst she would die.
(10) Choosing the right software can be time-consuming at best and confusing or frustrating at worst .
(11) Many critics regard this argument as dubious or, at best, misleading.
(12) The food was bland at best, and at worst completely inedible.
(13) Most drugs offer either no real improvement or, at best, only moderate improvements.
(14) A garden is, at best, a holding operation against nature.
(15) This policy, they say, is at best confused and at worst non-existent.
(16) The technique is at best ineffective and at worst dangerous.
(17) She is at worst corrupt[sentencedict.com/at best.html], and at best has been knowingly breaking the rules.
(18) The service at the restaurant was indifferent at best.
(19) At best, sales have been good but not great.
(20) Public transportation is at best limited.
(21) The information highway is a rough road at best.
(22) Well, it had been a forlorn hope at best.
(23) If so, it seems ill mannered at best.
(24) At best, management fashions can facilitate effective profit management.
(25) Even at best this is a rather crude approximation.
(26) The story, hardly positive, is at best equivocal.
(27) I am sure your readers would have seen the article as at best untimely.
(28) His links with the organization turned out to be, at best, tenuous.
(29) In consequence we have developed restrictive practices and engineering, at best, are only partially aware of the business objectives.
(30) The first assumption of the Census Bureau, therefore, must be viewed as fatuous at worst, naive at best.