Random good picture Not show
1. Take as many as you like.
2. Take as many as you please.
3. Tom has beaned as many as three batters in one game.
4. The storm is thought to be responsible for as many as four deaths.
5. There were as many as 200 people at the lecture.
6. Let the child try on as many as she likes.
7. Female badgers may give birth to as many as five offspring.
8. They employ 90 people, twice as many as last year.
9. As many as four and a half million people watched today's parade.
10. As many as 10,000 civilians are thought to have fled the area.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. As many as 1 000 people were dead, entombed in collapsed buildings.
12. She gets as many as eight thousand letters a month.
13. As many as fifty men took part in the massacre.
14. As many as ten-million children will have been infected with the virus by the end of the decade.
15. Recent studies suggest that as many as 5 in 1000 new mothers are likely to have this problem.
16. He posted more than twice as many as Owens.
17. He was suspected of as many as 44 murders.
18. Some previous studies had concluded that there are as many as 236, 000 firearm-related injuries in the United States yearly.
19. As many as 10 women have indicated they may run for the Senate in Texas.
20. As many as 400,000 people participated in a peaceful demonstration in Srinagar on Feb. 23.
21. To make the optimal decision, I visually scan as many as possible of the various alternatives.
22. A jockey may ride as many as 12 or 14 races a day.
23. At the dome, as many as four pumps were running, pushing water out through 23-inch diameter hoses.
24. It is estimated that as many as half the young men in the community are habitual drug users.
25. This figure represents only the tip of the iceberg, since as many as 90% of cases go unreported.
26. Storms swept the country, closing roads, buffeting ferries and killing as many as 30 people.
27. We love reading your letters and we try to publish as many as possible.
28. Serious contenders for the prestigious individual all-around gold medal title could number as many as 10.
29. There are now over 11 million shareholders, three times as many as in 1979.
30. In its submission to the Royal Commission on Criminal Justice, the association claimed as many as 700 prisoners could be innocent.