Similar words: worry about, by and by, buoyant, hardly any, abeyance, by any means, by and large, day and night. Meaning: ['eərɪən /'eər-] n. 1. (according to Nazi doctrine) a Caucasian person of Nordic descent (and not a Jew) 2. a member of the prehistoric people who spoke Proto-Indo European. adj. of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
Random good picture Not show
1. For Leese, the Nordic or Aryan was the sole creator of culture and civilization.
2. The hierarchy of race with Aryans or Anglo-Saxons at its apex was under threat of contamination from the supposed lesser breeds.
3. And can the Aryans be considered a race at all?
4. Only the Basques resisted the conquering Aryan speech.
5. BCE : India - The Aryan Hindus occupy Ceylon.
6. Other families , besides the Aryan, may now be resorted to for the desired information.
7. He believed that this ancient Aryan sign brought prosperity and victory.
8. Like Aryan, the reconstructed vocabulary of early Munda does not reflect the Harappan culture. So its candidacy for being the language of the Indus Civilization is dim.
9. The first ascertained appearance of the Aryan family was in connection with the domestic animals.
10. Chamberlain, who promoted the great Aryan personality, was a key figure for Hitler.
11. The original Aryan gods were not expected to work miracles or control men's lives.
12. Heinrich Himmler was the chief architect of that nightmare, He shared Hitler's obsession with an Aryan master race, Together they manufactured the genocide of the Final Solution.
13. The bride and groom-to-be swore they were "of complete Aryan descent" and had "no hereditary disease to exclude their marriage. "
14. Jesse Owens an African American athlete who won four gold medals in track-and-field at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin and put to shame Hitler's Aryan superiority message.
15. The actual Huns disappear from history, mixed into the surrounding more numerous Aryan - speaking populations.
16. He tried to breed master race of Nordic appearance, the Aryan race.
17. The hybrid mutants were used to terrorize those who opposed them in Aryan and Og, and on one occasion this was futilely attempted in Poseida.
18. Each region adapted the script of the local vernacular, whether Indo - Aryan or Dravidian.
19. The Semitic family were then in advance of the Aryan, and in theof the human race.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. They all spoke variants of what once must have been the same language, Aryan.
21. Philipp Lenard even claimed that the mass energy equivalence formula of Einstein should be credited to Friedrich Hasenohrl if it had to made an Aryan creation.
22. Lotus and Swastika in Chinese Nestorianism :Buddhist Legacy or Aryan Heritage ?
23. The Bulgarians also are a Turkish people, but they have acquired an Aryan speech.
24. Finally, the original Semites fell into the shade and the Aryan came to the front.
25. The original sacred texts are Veda, mostly written in Sanskrit, the language of the Aryan invaders.
More similar words: worry about, by and by, buoyant, hardly any, abeyance, by any means, by and large, day and night, flamboyant, clairvoyant, clairvoyance, wary, vary, diary, canary, scary, weary, salary, binary, summary, dietary, library, quandary, primary, unitary, ordinary, military, literary, contrary, boundary.