Random good picture Not show
1. American minesweepers are sweeping the Arabian sea.
2. It was on the coast of the Arabian sea.
3. The breeze from the Arabian Sea carries the jasmine scent mingled with sandalwood incense.
4. It'south into the Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean.
5. They include ports on the Arabian Sea and a proposed rail project which has yet to be approved, but which would arouse controversy, and Indian ire, by running through contested territory in Kashmir.
6. Because the Arabian Sea is landlocked to the north, it is less influenced by large-scale ocean circulation and more strongly influenced by the monsoon winds.
7. Both will link these ports on the Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal -- both arms of the Indian ocean-by rail to western China.
8. Friday's operation took place in the Arabian Sea, about 1,300 kilometers northeast of Somalia.
9. Phytoplankton swirled across the Arabian Sea on February 18, 2010, drawn into thin green ribbons by turbulent eddies.
10. Over millions of years, large amounts of sediment have been transported through this area from the Himalayas to the Arabian sea.
11. Lush mountains(sentencedict.com), fragrant spice and tea plantations drift via thick forests to fabulous sandy beaches and the stunning Arabian Sea.
12. We arrived in the city of Karachi by ship, through the Arabian Sea.
13. To the east a moon squeezed into the sky; behind me the sun dissolved in the Arabian Sea.
14. The tourism board calls Kerala, kocated at the southwestern tip of India along the Arabian Sea, ”God’s own country.
15. As it turns out, bin Laden's grave is somewhere at the bottom of the Arabian Sea, to which his body was consigned after his death in Pakistan at the hands of U.S. Navy SEALs.
16. To the Strait of Hormuz and the Gulf of Oman and the Arabian Sea converge.
17. Cargo vessel flying the flag of Bangladesh September 5 was hijacked by pirates in the Arabian Sea, the ship had 25 crew members and a family in Bangladesh.
18. They had ships , with one mast , probably used to sail around the Arabian Sea.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Along the coast of Pakistan, the tectonic plate underlying the Arabian Sea is diving beneath the Eurasian continent.
20. It sprawled across thousands of square kilometres of floodplain where the Euphrates and Tigris rivers divided into a network of tributaries meandering and pulsating south to the Arabian sea.
21. The American deep-sea diver Bill Warren has taken on the huge task of scurrying the Arabian Sea to find the body of Osama Bin Laden.
22. Officials are wary of port developments in neighbouring Pakistan and Sri Lanka that offer Chinese warships anchorages and potentially greater control of the Indian Ocean and Arabian Sea.
23. Beijing constructed and financed Pakistan's Gwadar port, opened in 2007, as part of plans to develop a road and rail transport corridor from China's northwest to the Arabian Sea.
24. The Kotri Barrage is the final such structure before the river empties into the Arabian Sea.
25. The team departed the scene via helicopter to the USS Carl Vinson in the north Arabian Sea.
26. As it turns out, bin Laden's grave is somewhere at the bottom of the Arabian Sea, to which his body was consigned after his death in Pakistan at the hands of U.
27. After making landfall in Oman, Phet dissipated somewhat, but remained organized enough to move back over the Arabian Sea toward Pakistan.
28. Authorities are hopeful that the flood waters will reach their crest and begin draining into the Arabian Sea within the coming days.
29. Oman runs from the Straits of Hormuz, with a brief pause for a patch of UAE territory, around the corner of the Arabian Sea, and all the way down to the Yemen border.
30. The Osprey flew south destined for the deck of the U.S.S. Carl Vinson—a thousand-foot-long nuclear-powered aircraft carrier sailing in the Arabian Sea off the Pakistani coast.
More similar words: inseparable, namibian, amphibian, rabid, Arab, rabies, in season, in search of, parable, bearable, expanse, durability, comparable, irreparably, vulnerability, transferable, nonsense, bias, phobia, unbiased, verbiage, xenophobia, acrophobia, proverbial, sea, hydrophobia, agoraphobia, seam, seat, sear.