Random good picture Not show
1. If any more work is piled onto this office, I shall leave!
2. I don't want to hear any more of your lies.
3. I won't give her any more if she's ungrateful.
4. 'Is there any more milk?' 'No, none at all.'
5. They are unwilling to invest any more money in the project.
6. I don't want to get roped into any more of your activities.
7. Are there any more batteries? This one's a dud.
8. I can't afford to spend any more money this week.
9. The room's full; we can't cram any more people in.
10. I couldn't look after him any more; the strain was too much for me.
11. 'He doesn't need the pills any more.' 'I'm glad about that.'
12. I don't want to take any more exams.
13. We do not have any more information at the present time.
14. We cannot push any more people in—the bus is full!
15. If you blow that balloon up any more it will burst.
16. She keeps forgetting I'm not a child any more.
17. Don't chase about any more and sit down quickly.
18. Any more raffle tickets? Twenty-five pence each or five for a pound.
19. Is there any more rice pudding?
20. We can't get any more people onto this train.
21. I can't eat any more.I'm up to here.
22. The two families do not contact with each other any more.
23. Those jeans have got too tight and I can't wear them any more.
24. She complained that her husband never paid her any compliments any more.
25. You've brought enough dishonour on your family already without causing any more trouble.
26. You just sit there and shut up - I don't want to hear any more of your sass.
27. I don't want to hear you lying to me any more.
28. The classmates' hearts ached for him and they begged him to wear gloves to prevent any more gashes.
29. He says he has dropped out[sentencedict.com],(Sentencedict) and won't attend college any more.
30. That balloon will burst if you blow it up any more.
More similar words: anonymous, more, no more, much more, once more, all the more, moreover, furthermore, not more than, no more than, what is more, more or less, more than ever, more often than not, by any means, upwardly mobile, humor, rumor, tumor, morose, core, morning, before, forest, score, mortgage, or else, Korean, for ever, mortality.