Random good picture Not show
1. I won't give her any more if she's ungrateful.
2. 'Is there any more milk?' 'No, none at all.'
3. Are there any more batteries? This one's a dud.
4. I don't want to take any more exams.
5. She keeps forgetting I'm not a child any more.
6. Don't chase about any more and sit down quickly.
7. Is there any more rice pudding?
8. We can't get any more people onto this train.
9. I can't eat any more.I'm up to here.
10. I can't take you any more!
11. They daren't ask for any more money.
12. I don't know anything any more.
13. I don't love my wife any more.
14. We can't get any more people into the train.
15. I don't feel up to any more work today.
16. I will not trouble you with any more requests.
17. You needn't explain any more.
18. Don't call me any more.
19. If any more work is piled onto this office,(Sentencedict) I shall leave!
20. I don't want to hear any more of your lies.
21. They are unwilling to invest any more money in the project.
22. I don't want to get roped into any more of your activities.
23. I can't afford to spend any more money this week.
24. The room's full; we can't cram any more people in.
25. I couldn't look after him any more; the strain was too much for me.
26. 'He doesn't need the pills any more.' 'I'm glad about that.'
27. The two families do not contact with each other any more.
28. Those jeans have got too tight and I can't wear them any more.
29. She complained that her husband never paid her any compliments any more.
30. You've brought enough dishonour on your family already without causing any more trouble.
More similar words: anonymous, more, no more, much more, once more, all the more, moreover, furthermore, not more than, no more than, what is more, more or less, more than ever, more often than not, by any means, upwardly mobile, humor, rumor, tumor, morose, core, morning, before, forest, score, mortgage, or else, Korean, for ever, mortality.