Random good picture Not show
1. He's already in training for the big race against Bailey.
2. Smith has had two breaks already in this set.
3. Important new laws are already in the pipeline.
4. Matthews was already in his mid 40s.
5. Voice recorders were retrofitted into planes already in service.
6. Important changes are already in the pipeline.
7. Similar legislation is already in place in Wales.
8. Funding arrangements are already in place.
9. Some of the people already in work will lose their jobs.
10. A casserole was already in the oven cooking gently for luncheon.
11. The teacher was already in the room when I arrived.
12. When we arrived the party was already in full swing.
13. The American edition of "Cloud Street" is already in its third printing.
14. Already in financial difficulties, Turner offloaded the painting on to the Getty Museum.
15. Already in the pipeline is a 2.9 per cent pay increase for teachers.
16. Although the new tax is already in force, you have until November to lodge an appeal.
17. The game was already in progress when we took our seats.
18. The post-independence generation is already in middle management positions.
19. To them, the pound is already in a straitjacket.
20. Anders was already in his bunk, looking ghastly.
21. Grooms and ostlers were already in the yard.
22. Similar laws are already in existence.
23. Lyden hurries to the patient,(sentencedict.com) often already in radiology.
24. But thenceforth the spacecraft is already in space.
25. The fudge was already in the fridge then.
26. It is a maturation of forces already in progress.
27. She tried to interrupt his speech, but he was already in full flow .
28. The survey claims loan companies prey on weak families already in debt.
29. By the time we got back from dinner, Nona was already in bed.
30. Though he is still a young man his political career is already in the ascendant.