Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||He that will not allow his friend to share the prize must not expect him to share the danger.|
- Similar sentences
- He that will not sail until all dangers are over, will never put to sea.
- He that will not work shall not eat.
- He that knows not how to hold his tongue knows not how to talk.
- Experience teaches fools, and he is a great one that will not learn by it.
- He that regards not a penny, will lavish a pound.
- He that will have a hare to breakfast must hunt overnight.
- He that will have his farm full, must keep an old cock and a young bull.
- He that will take the bird must not scare it.
- He deserves not the sweet that will not taste the sour.
- A horse that will not carry a saddle must have no oats.
- He that will lie will steal.
- He that will swear, will lie.
- He that will thrive must rise at five.
- He who will not learn when he is young will regret it when he is old.
- He who will not keep a penny shall never have money.