Random good picture Not show
(1) We went in for agitprop caricature and grotesque exaggeration.
(2) Yakovlev, the head of Agitprop and one of the chief architects of the cut-back in provincial newspapers in January.
(3) Such clever agitprop worked well enough to get Clinton elected, but not well enough to make the programs work.
(4) In 1970, Mr Pozsgay joined the Agitprop department - the party's watchdog on ideological purity and the media.
(5) The content give priority to agitprop, and readers are super classes of society.
(6) Artist Vitaly Komar writes, "In the agitprop of the late 1950s and 1960s[sentencedict.com], the sickle's edge began lengthening until it resembled a comet's tail -- or a rocket's trail.
(7) The health care department enhance management, agitprop must.
(8) They further confused the tone of a piece that had about it the whiff of 1970s radical agitprop.
(9) In December, Aldrich hired the inevitable Charles A. Conant for research, public relations, and agitprop for the NMC.
(10) Produced by an international events company in cooperation with Libyan state broadcasting, the Gaddafi show was a sophisticated display of adulation and agitprop, Libyan-style.
(11) One must learn to weed out incendiary polemics and agitprop from the whirling online maelstrom to become an informed and thoughtful citizen.
(12) Of all the misconceptions about her work, the one that riles Gordimer the most is that, while writing under apartheid, she felt obliged to use her fiction for liberal agitprop.
More similar words: unit price, agitate, agitated, agitator, agitating, agitation, flagitious, agitatedly, net profit, bulletproof, accident-prone, pilot program, pilot project, agent provocateur, thought-provoking, prop, proper, props, propel, prop up, propose, prophet, properly, prophase, apropos, improper, propane, property, prophesy, prophecy.