Random good picture Not show
1. Sure certain and affirmation, I already fell in love with you.
2. A single nod implies an affirmation.
3. The ministers issued an affirmation of their faith in the system.
4. We welcome the government's affirmation of its intention to act.
5. The poem is a joyous affirmation of the power of love.
6. She nodded her head in affirmation.
7. The Director is awaiting the Board's affirmation of his nominee.
8. The high turnout was an affirmation of the importance that the voters attached to the election.
9. Soul music is often an affirmation of, and a manifesto for, black dignity.
10. A belief in criticism was an affirmation to be made in earnest assemblies of like minds.
11. Affirmation depends on negation: white is valued at the expense of black; youth acquires status through the devaluation of ageing.
12. The force of this affirmation, however, is largely dependent upon the continuous union of man and nature in the Over-Soul.
13. She murmured something to him, some affirmation of love, and he felt the vibration of her voice strike through him.
14. What a spiritual affirmation to an abundant life!
15. She nodded in affirmation, then burst into shuddering tears.
16. It would seem that involuntary affirmation could be commanded only on even more immediate and urgent grounds than silence.
17. I am not interested in art as affirmation or in art as manifestation of complicity.
18. In subtle ways, he seeks praise and affirmation from those he knows it's safe to trust.
19. A day that had begun with the parade affirmation had to terminate in the same style.
20. Saying someone is religious is heard in most of America as a compliment, a reassuring affirmation that someone will be moral, ethical, and after a few glasses of wine, a freak in the bedroom. Bill Maher
21. The reluctance of a secretary to be parted from her boss was a flattering affirmation of personal dedication.
22. However, as we saw, this type of personality hangs on to others, looking to them for affirmation and praise.
23. It is important to realize that the head should go forward in relation to the spine - as though nodding the head in affirmation.
24. So listen to it, send it your love - then use a positive affirmation.
25. Then build on that new, more positive freeze-frame with your visualization, affirmation, and mental rehearsal techniques.
26. There is no need to deny the importance of existential affirmation as the locus of meaning in individual cases.
27. Not to know that is to be ignorant of the whole point of the affirmation.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. In the end it is perhaps rather too tidy and symmetrical an affirmation of the human spirit.
29. Any theological reflection on human work and social praxis ought to be rooted in this fundamental affirmation.
30. Last year the World Federation of Exchanges did a study of same-day affirmation (SDA) by country.
More similar words: affirmative action, affirmative, confirmation, affirm, formation, reformation, information, malformation, misinformation, transformation, protestant reformation, firmament, acclimatization, terra firma, affectation, summation, cremation, animation, automation, maturation, defamation, acclamation, reclamation, exclamation, proclamation, inflammation, matriculation, nationalization, suspended animation, amalgamation.