Random good picture Not show
1) The ordinary kinds of acne: whitehead, blackhead, abscessed acne, inflammatory acne and assembled acne.
2) Therefore, treatment of an abscessed primary molar in this way not only enhances the satisfaction of the parents, but also avoids the inevitable space problem following extraction of a primary molar.
3) Can You Pop an Abscessed Tooth?
4) Sandra: I think I have an abscessed tooth.
5) Even with an abscessed tooth, nobody likes to go to the dentist.
6) By 1945, this abscessed condition of the Chinese people burst forth once more in renewed civil war and quickly thereafter passed over into revolution.
7) He said Well, it's too early to say for certain, but looks to be a very straightforward abscessed tooth.
8) The scrotal abscess developed progressively following appendectomy. Scrotal exploration was carried out under the presumptive diagnosis of abscessed epididymo-orchitis.
9) Results from a skin biopsy of the lesions showed intraepidermal abscessed, dense inflammatory infiltrates in the dermis,[http://sentencedict.com/abscessed.html] and marked pseudoepitheliomatous hyperplasia.
10) She had lost a little weight and seemed slightly lethargic; we chalked her symptoms up to two abscessed teeth and to a subsequent diagnosis of thyroid trouble.
More similar words: abscess, recessed, processed, unprocessed, processed goods, processed cheese, be possessed, dispossessed, assessed value, be possessed of, self-possessed, possessed, blessedness, bessemer process, blessed, tressed, pressed, dressed, dressed-up, stressed, obsessed, get dressed, depressed, undressed, confessed, oppressed, harnessed, impressed, compressed, addressed.