Random good picture Not show
1. The scheme was a bad egg.
2. He a bad egg. I don't trust him.
3. That guy is a bad egg.
4. He a bad egg. Be careful of him.
5. William a bad egg. Better tell your sister not to date him.
6. He was considered to be a bad egg as a little child.
7. When smiling, you seem like a bad egg ,(Sentence dictionary) but you are not.
8. A person who could do this must be a bad egg.
9. At first I trusted him, but soon I found he's a bad egg.
10. I observed the doctor sniffing and sniffing, like someone tasting a bad egg.
11. He's been in prison several times for all sorts of crimes; he's a bad egg.