Random good picture Not show
1. The scheme was a bad egg.
2. He a bad egg. I don't trust him.
3. That guy is a bad egg.
4. William a bad egg. Better tell your sister not to date him.
5. He was considered to be a bad egg as a little child.
6. When smiling, you seem like a bad egg ,(Sentence dictionary) but you are not.
7. A person who could do this must be a bad egg.
8. He a bad egg. Be careful of him.
9. At first I trusted him, but soon I found he's a bad egg.
10. I observed the doctor sniffing and sniffing, like someone tasting a bad egg.
11. He's been in prison several times for all sorts of crimes; he's a bad egg.