Random good picture Not show
1. Methods Cyclic voltammetry and linear sweep voltammetry.
2. A sensitive method of oscillopolarography cathodic stripping voltammetry for the determination of Ampicillin and its capsules with carbon stick electrode was established.
3. Cyclic voltammetry was used to characterize the ssDNA immobilization and hybridization with its complementary DNA sequences by using methylene blue as indicator.
4. Combined with cyclic voltammetry, the Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance(EQCM) technique was used to study the redox behavior of silver in an alkaline solution.
5. The reduction of acetophenone was studied by cyclic voltammetry and the mechanism has been proposed on the basis of the results.
6. Its cyclic voltammetry shows that there exist quite a number of unstable intermediates during the electroreduction of 4-nitropyridine 1-oxide.
7. A linear sweep stripping voltammetry method for determination of ethyl vanillin in food samples was developed.
8. Cyclic voltammetry and linear scan voltammetry were used to investigate the chemical characteristics of the immunosensor.
9. Electrochemical analysis of these compounds was carried out, and by using cyclic voltammetry, we calculated the HOMO orbital energy levels(http://sentencedict.com/voltammetry.html), and further obtained the LUMO energy levels.
10. The determination of clobetasol propionate by the method of second derivative linear sweep adsorptive stripping voltammetry was reported.
11. The voltammetric behaviour of esculetin is studied by means of linear sweep and cyclic voltammetry, etc.
12. The surface oxidation of galena and the micro-process of electron transfer involved in the oxidation have been stu died through voltammetry and quantum chemical calculation.
13. The electrocrystallization of bismuth on glassy carbon electrodes (GCEs) from nitrate solutions was studied by cyclic voltammetry and chronoamperometry.
14. Electrocatalysis of carbon atom wire(CAW) modified electrode to the electrochemical reaction of uric acid was investigated by using cyclic voltammetry and differential pulse voltammetry.
15. A new method for the determination of trace lead by adsorptive catalytic voltammetry has been established.
16. Influence of PAB additive on properties of lead-acid battery have been examined by cyclic voltammetry discharge at constant current.
17. The voltammetric behaviour of the system was studied by linear sweep and cyclic voltammetry.
18. Electron transfer properties of dipHenylamine was studied by cyclic voltammetry in 1[Sentencedict.com],2-Dichloromethane elected from TKC Antiknock.
19. The electrochemical mechanism of redox and stability of myricetin were investigated using cyclic voltammetry and electronic absorption spectra.
20. In this paper the electrochemical reduction mechanism of selenious acid(H 2SeO 3) in phosphoric acid solution was studied by rotating ring-disc electrode and cyclic voltammetry techniques.
21. The electrochemical behavior of hesperidin was also studied by linear sweep oscillopolarography and cyclic voltammetry.
22. We have investigated the electron-transfer properties of o-toluidine in 1 , 2-dichloroethane in different electrode with cyclic voltammetry.
23. The interaction of leucine dipeptide with calf thymus DNA was studied by UV-visible spectroscopy, circulating voltammetry and viscosity measurement.
24. We developed a new method to determine critical micella concentration of anionic surfactant by adsorption voltammetry, using neutral red, as a probe.
25. Acetylferrocene is obtained by treating ferrocene with acyl chloride throught Friedel-Crafts acylation. The electrochemical property of acetylferrocene was examined by cyclic voltammetry(CV).
26. The voltammetric behaviour of PQ was studied by linear sweep and cyclic voltammetry etc.
27. The adsorption and orientation of benzene and benzenesulfonic acid on platinum electrode surface were studied using cyclic voltammetry and in-situ reflection-absorption spectroscopy.
28. The voltammetric characteristics of the electrode are studied by cyclic voltammetry and chronoamperometry, respectively.
29. The electrochemical behavior of the methanol oxidation on the platinum electrode with different concentration H2SO4 solution was studied by using cyclic voltammetry.
30. In this paper, benzidine, C-tolidine and benzidine hydrochloride are determined by anodic differential pulse voltammetry on a glassy-carbon electrode.
More similar words: volt ampere, photogrammetry, high voltage transmission line, volta, voltage, voltaic, voltaire, revolt at, voltage loop, high-voltage, voltage drop, over voltage, high voltage, overvoltage, peak voltage, voltaic cell, supply voltage, photovoltaic, stammer, voltage rating, forward voltage, revolt against, induced voltage, voltage divider, stammerer, voltage regulator, photovoltaic cell, stammering, voltmeter, voltage difference.