Similar words: underground, average, coverage, under, brokerage, on average, founder, thunder.
Random good picture Not show
1. People who are under age may not join.
2. It's not designed for anyone under age eighteen.
3. You shouldn't sell cigarettes to teenagers who are under age/to under-age teenagers.
4. Because she was under age, her parents were still responsible for her.
5. You're not allowed to buy alcohol. You're under age .
6. People who are either under age or over age may not join the army.
7. Sixty-two of the victims were under age 10.
8. Selling alcohol to anyone under age 21 is a crime.
9. Both the girls were under age for drinking, but knew they'd be served without any trouble.
10. First, seventy million children under age twelve are not receiving any schooling because they must work full-time.
11. Stella didn't go because she was under age,(sentencedict.com) and besides no one had thought to ask her.
12. Some 10, 000 seriously emotionally disturbed children under age 18 receive behavioral health services.
13. For families with children under age 5, the poverty rate quadrupled during the 1980s.
14. He was rejected by the conscription office because he was under age.
15. It is illegal to sell cigarettes to children who are under age.
16. It is illegal to sell alcohol to children who are under age .
17. He was prosecuted for having sex with a girl who was under age.
18. Changes in industry and in the economy foreclosed many unskilled and semiskilled jobs to those under age 16.
19. Tickets are $ 10, available at the door, with children under age 12 not admitted.
20. He says that his friends, who also applied for credit cards while under age, have far worse debts.
21. Some young women are too embarrassed to ask their doctors and afraid of being refused, especially if they are under age.
22. In 1838 Smith was rejected for a place in the Trinity House almshouse, being under age.
23. The principal was immediately cautious and warned her that the boy was under age.
24. The biggest jumps in participation rates were recorded by workers under age 44, minorities, machine operators and laborers.
25. Event 14 at Nottingham perhaps attracted the largest entry for the 14 and Under and 11 and Under age groups.
26. Tickets are $ 5. 50, with free admission to children under age 16.
27. He left a widow, Elizabeth, and three children, all under age.
28. The clerk sold Jeff some beer, even though he was obviously under age.
29. The poverty rate has risen by 35 percent for children under age 3 living with married parents.
30. Tickets are $ 12 at the door, with free admission for children under age 12.
More similar words: underground, average, coverage, under, brokerage, on average, founder, thunder, under way, maunder, plunder, undergo, underway, blunder, underpin, undergone, fall under, come under, undercut, flounder, underlie, underwear, undersell, understand, undermine, plundered, undertake, undervalue, underwrite, underneath.