Random good picture Not show
1. Too much toxic waste is being dumped at sea.
2. Gallons of toxic waste were flushed into the sea.
3. Toxic waste could endanger lives and poison fish.
4. The firm had illegally dumped toxic waste.
5. The government decided to prohibit the import of toxic waste.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The factory had accidentally released a quantity of toxic waste into the sea.
7. Local communities are campaigning against the dumping of toxic waste.
8. This is standard procedure for getting rid of toxic waste.
9. A solution to the problem of toxic waste is proving elusive in the extreme.
10. A new centre for research on toxic waste was inaugurated today at Imperial College.
11. The convention established procedures for the transport of toxic waste.
12. The river has been polluted with toxic waste from local factories.
13. Cadmium is a toxic waste product of the electronics industry.
14. There was an accidental release of toxic waste.
15. Toxic waste is being dumped into the ocean.
16. ReChem, for example,(Sentencedict.com) concentrates on extremely toxic waste.
17. Residents are concerned that toxic waste may be dumped.
18. What about the dumping of toxic waste?
19. Indeed, they see incineration as a solution to toxic waste whose usefulness should be employed on a greater range of materials.
20. It's not like opposing nuclear reactors or toxic waste dumps, each one of which poses new risks to new areas.
21. Ammonia is the toxic waste produced by the fish and this is initially bacterially broken down to nitrite in your filtration system.
22. The main problems highlighted by the survey are toxic waste seeping into watercourses and inadequate controls on refuse dumps.
23. Large sections of the river have been poisoned by toxic waste from factories.
24. Most people do not want this country to become a dumping ground for toxic waste.
25. This has been seriously assessed as a way of disposing of nuclear waste, but not toxic waste.
26. He does a similarly good job on energy, with some sobering figures on inefficiency and the build-up of toxic waste.
27. Ocean has lodged planning applications for a waste-to-energy facility in south London and a toxic waste incinerator near Middlesbrough.
28. During the summer these may include small animals known as dinoflagellates, which produce toxic waste products.
29. Even allowing for O'Donovan doing half as much business, this would mean 3000 tonnes of toxic waste leaving Ireland a year.
30. She said it was Humphreys' responsibility as managing director to follow the correct procedure for getting rid of toxic waste.
More similar words: toxic, intoxicate, intoxicated, intoxication, electromagnetic wave, plaster cast, haste, waste, caste, chaste, hasten, taste, baste, paste, fasten, master, roasted, eastern, boaster, taste of, plaster, disaster, distaste, asteroid, lambaste, monastery, toothpaste, tasteless, steadfast, wastewater.