Random good picture Not show
1. His father, also a top-ranking officer, had perished during the war.
2. The nation's top-ranking artists provided works for public places.
3. The Profitboss identifies Marilyn McGregor as the top-ranking customer service engineer,(Sentencedict) highlighting the stream of compliments she gets from the field.
4. Top-ranking sumo wrestlers attain superstar status.
5. Our products are top-ranking in quality.
6. With top-ranking service, quick delivery, favorable price, we are ready to serve you with high quality bearings!
7. Satisfied serviced, advanced technology, reliable honor, top-ranking quality, competitive price, updating product, all these make the carpet sell well in and out of China.
8. From the year of 1993, international top-ranking libraries have made their collection digital and onload the internet.
9. So the company promises: we use top-ranking quality, reasonable price and fast delivery time to serve for the most of customers.
10. Max Baucus, the top-ranking Democratic party member on the Senate finance committee, says he opposes the legislation.
11. Top-ranking quality, big-time efficiency and high-class service make us set up new refulgence together with each brand manufacture shoulder by shoulder and side by side.
12. The college has set out to become a top-ranking college with outstanding strength and international influence.
13. Our company is based on honest for the sake of human beings. We possess high-class goods, top-ranking technology, top-class service. Make you fell comfortable, ease, and relieved.
14. Our objective of SIP - BLC is to be a specialized large-scaled international logistics center and a top-ranking regional international sourcing and distribution center.
15. International Hotel Management Sangem Co. , Ltd. is engaging to build the top-ranking national brand of hotel management basing on the strong power of Sangem Group.
16. If the amaranthine lipstick like squashy cherry is your first selection, still need the labial colour with water profit top-ranking result or labial glair of course to it suitable.
17. The company is set relatively perfect detect the mapping service center with maintenance equipment, top-ranking technology.
18. Our company set up materials pleating workshop, production workshop and self-owned store, and has top-ranking fashion designer.
19. According to local media reports (in Chinese), Huang, a top-ranking student in Wuhan's Young Pioneers of China, started watching China's main state-run evening news broadcast at the age of two.
20. However, there is still a big gap between CBA and the top-ranking professional associations in Europe and America in many respects, among which Referee problem is quite prominent.
21. With most advanced production facilities, profound technical support and top-ranking inspection equipment, we can offer you best quality, timely delivery and especially integrate productivity.
22. We have abundant technical power, consummate technics, fine facture and top-ranking quality.
More similar words: ranking, franking, banking, planking, clanking, soprano, frankly speaking, put into practice, mankind, humankind, prank, prankster, sinking feeling, sinking, winking, linking, stinking, blinking, drinking, clinking, thinking, shrinking, debunking, unthinking, sinking fund, drinking age, freethinking, wishful thinking, lateral thinking, to my way of thinking.