Random good picture Not show
1. The sun rose at seven o'clock.
2. The mist quickly dissipated as the sun rose.
3. The fog dissipated when the sun rose.
4. The sun rose higher in a clear blue sky.
5. The sun rose towards its zenith.
6. The sun rose at six o'clock.
7. The sun rose above the horizon.
8. Next morning the sun rose to see a variety of signs hanging, not always squarely, on the battered quarry gate.
9. The sun rose higher and crossed their faces.
10. Each day the sun rose later and weaker and with it her strength too seemed to ebb.
11. As the sun rose higher in the sky the shadow shortened until noon, when it disappeared at the sixth hour mark.
12. Sales rose 55 percent to $ 96 million. Sun rose 3 to 44 7 / 8.
13. As the sun rose higher, millions of midges emerged.
14. We left the Legation as the sun rose and our cars were constantly brought to a standstill in the crowded streets.
15. The sun rose as the Delta Queen made steady passage up the Ohio River.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. When the sun rose we did all the necessary and then noticed this cat only had one eye.
17. As the sun rose higher into the morning sky, circuits went inside her greymass, flaring up and dwindling to ash.
18. The clouds rolled away as the sun rose higher.
19. The sun rose, glinting on the armor and broken weapons of the newly slain.
20. The next day the sun rose white-hot above the ridgeline, turning the Middle Fork into an undulating strand of emeralds.
21. A red sun rose slowly from the calm sea.
22. But as the sun rose it bleached the colour out of everything.
23. As the sun rose, a dew drop became aware of its surroundings.
24. When the sun rose a hundred prismatic hues were reflected from it.
25. The sun rose and bathed the earth in its glow.
26. A red sun rose from the sea.
27. For me, standing before the temple door as the sun rose was a mystical experience.
28. I found a niche in the rock and sat and watched while the sun rose and filled the valley with light.
29. OPERATIC SUNRISE The Sydney Opera house was seen as the sun rose in Sydney Wednesday.
30. I walked out and took a trolley to my apartment and Carlo Marx's papier-mache mountains grew red as the great sun rose from the eastward plains.
More similar words: morose, prosecutor, prosecution, a bed of roses, enroll, sunny, unrelentingly, misunderstanding, gross, cross, across, cross out, prospect, get across, put across, come across, corrosion, cut across, introspect, dose, whose, lose, pose, loose, close, those, retrospective, introspection, suppose, impose.