Random good picture Not show
1. Phenol, reaction products with isobutylene, styrene and 2,4,4-trimethylpentene.
2. These butylraidicals bring about a rapid polymerization of styrene.
3. The styrene monomer, as the continuous phase, constituted the framework of PS/DVB porous polymer after the polymerization.
4. Styrene - maleic anhydride copolymer (SMA) is one kind of special thermoplastic material with superior heat - resistance, and is capable to blend with many kinds of resins.
5. Modified polyethylene resin (SPE) is PE resin and styrene - butadiene copolymer by high-temperature reactor mixing to make of resin particles.
6. The polymerization of styrene in O/W, W/O, and BC microemulsions was investigated by using the water - soluble potassium persulfate and oil-soluble azo - bis - isobutyronitrile(AIBN) as initiators.
7. Crude product by simple distillation, styrene recovery was 89.41% of total styrene monomer purity of 99.9%, and catalyst recycling, the effect is better.
8. Briefing production technology of Styrene - Butadiene Rubber advancement, it analyzes domestic market demand of Styrene - Butadiene Rubber .
9. Take butadiene, styrene, and methyl methacrylate as main materials, assist with one or more of itaconic acid, maleic acid, fumarate, and not saturated carboxylates to modify.
10. The styrene acrylate emulsion is prepared through the emulsion polymerization.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. First, the nature of dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene to styrene was studied in an experilmen - tal adiabatic reactor.
12. Polymerization of any unconverted styrene and diolefins is accelerated at the dew point condition.
13. The epoxidation of styrene - isoprene block copolymer ( SIS ) in different organic solvents was studied.
14. The method for determination of acrylic nitrile and styrene monomer in polymer polyatomic alcohol by gas chromatography was introduced.
15. Polystyrene: Styrene offers excellent clarity and stiffness at an economical cost.
16. The cyanate Resin is modificated by styrene and divinyl benzene , which are called active diluent.
17. Unsaturated polyester(UP) crosslinked by styrene has poor toughness. In this paper, diallyl phthalate (DAP) was used as co-crosslinking agent with styrene for toughening UP.
18. To ensure low leakage current and low dielectric absorption, the feed back capacitor should be made of a suitable dielectric material such as poly styrene, polypropylene, or Teflon.
19. The synthesis of isobutyraldehyde 1,2-propanediol acetal from isobutyraldehyde and 1,2-propanediol catalyzed by the strongly acidic cation exchange resin of styrene system was studied.
20. EA309 is the dehydrogenating tail gas cooler in unit 300 of styrene workshop in chemical works No. 1. which inlet section is circular section vessel.
21. High performance quadripolymer latex for waterborne anti-corrosive paint is synthesized by use of butyl acrylate, styrene, acrylonitrile and acrylate acid.
22. The influence of different MMT to polymer torque was compared, MMT modified by styrene monomer has the largest effect to polymer torque.
23. A polymer VSMA, which could be used as diesel pour point depressants, was copolymerized with vinyl acetate, styrene, maleates and acylamide as material.
24. A kind of crosslinking modified organic glass was prepared by mold copolymerization of methyl methacrylate, styrene, methacrylic acid with divinylbenzene as crosslinking agent.
25. PMS cau be used for making synthetic rubber lastend of styrene.
26. Physical and chemical behavior of YH - 05 , Dow - 675, SD - 656 carboxylated styrene - butadiene latex in paper coating are discussed.
27. A kind of crosslinked transparent material was prepared by mold copolymerization of methyl methacrylate, Styrene methacrylic acid and divinylbenzene as crosslinking agent.
28. Formed in 1966, the company specializes solely in manufacturing caskets and urns made out of high-impact styrene plastic.
29. In this invention we provide a high-molecular polymer modifier called SPS which is a mixture of dipolymer, tripolymer and multipolymer of styrene molecules.
30. Evergreen Scale Models is the world's largest producer of styrene plastic shapes, strips, and sheet materials in metric and inch sizes.
More similar words: polystyrene, pyrenees, tyre, pneumatic tyre, styrofoam, energy resources, renew, Irene, renege, renewal, renewed, serene, terrene, rareness, renewing, cairene, bareness, renewable, awareness, soreness, renegade, sureness, isoprene, frenetic, serenely, pureness, neoprene, gangrene, nowhere near, solar energy.