Random good picture Not show
1. He failed to struggle against temptation.
2. Lawrence's heroic struggle against his destiny.
3. We will aid their struggle against violent repression.
4. Guerrillas have pledged to intensify the armed struggle against the new government.
5. The victim put up a heroic struggle against his assailant.
6. The party's avowed aim was to struggle against capitalist exploitation.
7. I felt it was useless to struggle against fortune.
8. The group supported the armed struggle against the dictator.
9. They had to struggle against all kinds of adversity.
10. They took up the struggle against racism.
11. He praised her role in the struggle against apartheid.
12. They joined the struggle against him.
13. After 150 years of struggle against brutal colonial rule, the country won its independence.
14. We must struggle against this prejudice for a more tolerant attitude to our beliefs.
15. There is very little support for an armed struggle against the government.
16. May we struggle against evil with courage and determination.
17. Gay people face a constant struggle against bigotry.
18. On Wednesday the authorities gave up the struggle against financial market panic and allowed the lira to find its own level.
19. The majority of infertile men face an emotional struggle against guilt and uncertainty.
20. This was publicly proclaimed as a struggle against bureaucratism and embourgeoisement.
21. In the eternal struggle against administrative incompetence,(sentencedict .com) we need it every single day.
22. We must unite with them and at the same time struggle against them.
23. He went all over the country, rousing the workers and peasants for the struggle against oppression.
24. Both the Sandinistas and Frelimo came to power after a liberation struggle against highly repressive regimes.
25. Meanwhile Newcastle have delivered a bizarre snub to the losers in the bitter power struggle against chairman Sir John Hall.
26. Nelson Mandela will be remembered for his courage and integrity in the struggle against apartheid.
27. He was re-elected to parliament in 1978, and then survived a long struggle against cancer.
28. Security Government forces made some progress during 1990 in their long struggle against ethnic insurgents operating on the country's periphery.
29. Now the former chairman of Merrybent parish council has written about his struggle against heart disease in a medical journal.
30. Always self-deprecating and modest, he fought bravely a long struggle against cancer, remaining cheerful and full of amusing unrepeatable anecdotes.
More similar words: struggle for, against, fight against, instruct, instrument, instructor, instruction, mainstream, instructional, again, all over again, construct, constructing, construction, constraint, league, regain, colleague, ungainly, in step, install, instinct, instant, instance, structure, instantly, instead of, structural, for instance, strain.