Random good picture Not show
1. Genuine Italian woven cotton elastic provides stretchability for more comfort.
2. The natural elasticity of Merino fiber offer high stretchability to wearer which means provide greater range of movement to wearer but then remain its shape.
3. The result shows the stretchability of this system can satisfy the current huge network-flow.
4. The stretchability is im proved with the reduction of nitrogen content in steel.http://sentencedict.com/stretchability.html
5. The flexibility and stretchability of noodle increased prominently when the addition of black soybean protein powder was 10%.
6. On the negative side, it creases easily and exhibits poor elasticity and stretchability . Cotton fabrics are suitable both for fixed and removable covers.
7. The unguent enjoys a good quality in adhesion, spread stretchability and portability. It's convenient and easy to carry with.
8. By using renewable soy oil as a 25 per cent replacement for petroleum oil, Ford researchers more than doubled rubber's stretchability and reduced its environmental impact.
9. The improvement of flame resistant polylefin resin's rheological properties and stretchability by ways of adding surface active agents in hydrate of magnesium was studied.
10. After water insoluble agents are added, the water resistance can be enhanced and the flexibility and the stretchability of the product can be improved.
11. These views may be nested logically and visually, and have dozens of programmable attributes, including size, position, background color, opacity, clickability, stretchability, and so forth.
12. That night Fang's sleep was fitful , like rice - flour noodles without elasticity or stretchability.
More similar words: reachability, teachability, detachability, untouchability, approachability, habitability, stretchable, perishability, changeability, merchantability, exchangeability, constructability, interchangeability, street credibility, military capability, rehabilitate, probability distribution, rehabilitative, rehabilitation, ability, lability, viability, liability, usability, notability, stability, inability, amiability, operability, salability.