Random good picture Not show
(1) The branch she was standing on must have snapped off.
(2) The branch snapped off under the weight of the snow.
(3) Kathy snapped off the light.
(4) The brake pedal had just snapped off.
(5) The branch was snapped off by something.
(6) He snapped off his radio.
(7) Suddenly the light was snapped off and no one could see the murderer escape.
(8) Suddenly the branch that he was standing on snapped off.
(9) She snapped off the light and made her way back through the dark kitchen.
(10) Some vandal's gone and snapped off my car aerial again.
(11) The light trained on his bed snaps off.
(12) Four feet of propeller blade snapped off, investigators said[sentence dictionary], and the engine cowling began to disintegrate.
(13) The tip of the Christmas tree snapped off when it fell.
(14) And then, finally, he would have snapped off their arms and legs and used their torsos for planting geraniums.
(15) Continue to snap off the side-shoots which will appear in the leaf joints of your tomato plants.
(16) His tormentors had snapped off the lights as they wished him goodnight(sentencedict.com), and it was completely dark.
(17) Ramsay's lance snapped off, broken, and left his right arm and hand too numb to draw his sword.
(18) Screams rang out in some hallways when the lights snapped off.
(19) He snapped off armfuls of branches and brought them back in piles to Ratagan.
(20) He snapped off a shot, hardly even bothering to point the gun before he squeezed the trigger.
(21) There was an available seat, a metal kitchen chair with its back snapped off.
(22) They either snap off in the middle or just fall over of their own weight.
(23) Even better, the pegs didn't snap off.
(24) Change the channel. Snap off the radio.
(25) Big snap off the top!
(26) Fortunately someone had the presence of mind to snap off a picture, preserving the soapy creature for posterity.
(27) One tree they saw snap off halfway up whirl away by the wind into the lagoon.
(28) Suddenly the branch that he is stand on snap off.
(29) The control arms protect from the front and are designed to snap off in a hard impact, the ducts then further protect the pilot.
(30) About five o'clock it was blue enough outside to snap off the light.