Random good picture Not show
(1) In appearance, the slab-sided yet undoubtedly highly effective new S-class disguises its massive bulk.
(2) It was a great slab-sided craft with lots of wooden balconies and curtained windows.
(3) The crisp, slab-sided two-door first-gen Nomad like the '57 shown above gave way in 1958 to a four-door model that bordered on ugly.
(4) Sitting on a log in front of the slab-sided shack that was their sleeping quarters were four of the five convicts Scarlett had apportioned to Johnnie 's mill.
(5) Chest deep rather than broad but not too narrow or slab-sided.
More similar words: slabs, subside, curbside, subsidence, sided, all-sided, one-sided, two-sided, six-sided, side door, lopsided, lop-sided, many-sided, side dish, four-sided, upside-down, upside down, lopsidedly, outside door, steep-sided, inside dope, three-sided, one-sided love, turn upside down, inside diameter, outside director, outside diameter, side by side, side-by-side, side-to-side.