Random good picture Not show
1. It moves in two directions, side-to-side and back-to-front.
2. People may present themselves in various ways: face-to-face, side-to-side, or even back-to-back.
3. The limited side-to-side portal-caval shunt with a limitary ring attached is the first-choice surgical procedure to treat the portal hypertension in our department.
4. Continue dancing cumbia steps while side-to-side with help from a ballroom dance instructor in this free video on Latin dancing.
5. A rapid side-to-side shaking motion is easily detected because, although the movements are relatively small, the accelerations are large enough for useful gesture acquisition.
6. Compared side-to-side on a bright afternoon, a color display from an E Ink screen was much clearer than the glossy, glare-filled display of an iPad.
7. Few sports bras are designed to accommodate breasts' side-to-side or lateral sway.
8. The problem: Some runners swing their arms side-to-side, whichmakes you more likely to slouch and not breathe as efficiently.
9. This article recommended the manipulation of limited side-to-side portal-caval shunt with a limitary ring attached and reported the follow-up result of 110 patients received this surgical procedure.
10. The big burn stems from the side-to-side movement of your thigh and butt muscles (demanding more from your body than the straightforward motion of our number-two activity -- running).
11. The spaceship's jets were fired periodically to dampen a side-to-side pendulum motion that had developed.
12. Streamlined for swimming, much of the energy used in walking is squandered on side-to-side motion.
13. The ends of the blue bars are attached to the chassis. Note how the axle is free to move up and down, but it can't move side-to-side.
14. Here is one more clip at race pace, look for the horizontal balance, the side-to-side balance, and the balance between the kick and the pull.
15. Stability balls are also great for more advanced exercises like side-to-side leg rolls and one-armed push-ups.
16. The authors consider that the therapeutic effect of limited side-to-side portacaval shunt is more satisfactory.
17. Try movement. Take her outside for a walk or a car ride, gently dance with her in your arms or a sling, rock her side-to-side, or just walk around the room.
18. Duck-billed dinosaurs lack they type of jaw joint found in mammals that allows us to slide our teeth in a side-to-side motion.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. If you're looking for a quick memory fix, move your eyes from side-to-side for 30 seconds, British researchers say.
20. Deformation typically occurs as a result of horizontal shortening, horizontal extension, or side-to-side (strike-slip) motion.
21. The counter is the part behind your heel, you should look at your counter and if it collapses or it's very soft, and either the...from side-to-side, you should look at a different shoe.
22. Plates bump up against each other at ruptures known as 'fault lines.' The side-to-side or up-and-down motion along fault lines causes enormous shock waves, which are felt as earthquakes.
More similar words: side-by-side, side by side, hemosiderosis, sidetrack, two-sided, inside track, beside the mark, siderosis, glycoside, beside the point, nucleoside, beside the question, side, aside, sided, sides, on side, subside, reside, beside, sideway, upside, outside, off side, wayside, offside, inside, onside, six-sided, landside.