Random good picture Not show
1. We drove up a steep-sided valley.
2. Whether plunging through a steep-sided gorge or oozing through a peat bog, water is a constant presence in the park.
3. The northern end of Loch Lomond is steep-sided, and very deep.
4. The Grand Canyon is a steep-sided canyon carved by the Colorado River in the state of Arizona.
5. Rolling high-altitude grasslands, pristine steep-sided river valleys and rocky gorges contribute to the beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
6. Elephants have become trapped in steep-sided drainage ditches in parts of Assam north of the Brahmaputra.
7. Olduvai Gorge is a steep-sided ravine on the edge of the Serengeti Plain, East Africa, and is home to some of the world's most important fossil hominins.
8. The crater was about two miles across, almost perfectly circular, with several steep-sided peaks evenly placed around the rim.
9. At one point, near to my house, the sea has actually composed an arched bridge of rock under which it roars into a deep open steep-sided enclosure beyond.
10. Investigations conducted between 2007-2009 revealed a body of water that sits in the bottom of a narrow, steep-sided valley.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Tigers have been secretly poisoned because they prey on cattle. Elephants have become trapped in steep-sided drainage ditches in parts of Assam north of the Brahmaputra.
12. The magma falls as volcanic bombs which accumulate around the vent and form steep-sided cones.
More similar words: lop-sided, lopsided, upside-down, upside down, lopsidedly, turn upside down, deep-six, stepsister, keep silence, step size, upside, upsides, topside, flip side, keep step, steep, sided, steeper, steepen, steeple, steeply, six-sided, one-sided, two-sided, steepled, side dish, side door, four-sided, many-sided, steepness.