Random good picture Not show
4) There is some similarity in the way they sing.
5) Lori gets embarrassed if we ask her to sing.
6) See? My dog can sing.
7) Others sit around and talk or sing.
8) There were loud groans when he started to sing.
9) She stepped into the spotlight and began to sing.
10) It was a great privilege to hear her sing.
11) They got after me to sing.
12) She can do anything but sing.
13) She's very musical and loves to sing.
14) And then he started to sing. Well,[http://sentencedict.com/sing..html] I didn't know where to put myself.
15) Comedy is the blues for people who can’t sing. Chris Rock
16) To draw, you must close your eyes and sing. Pablo Picasso
17) Let every creature go for broke and sing.
18) Remember to magnify His work, Of which men sing.
19) I'm an idiot musically. I can't sing.
20) Lyrics of popular, colloquial, easy to learn to sing.
22) Ricky stepped forward to the front of the stage and began to sing.
23) He had a sudden impulse to stand up and sing.
24) It soon became apparent to everyone that he couldn't sing.
25) A little while later, I heard the strum of my father'sguitar as he began to sing.
26) She didn't know anything about music but she liked to sing.
27) The studio manager will cue you in when it's your turn to sing.
28) Come on Rory, the kids would love to hear you sing.
29) It was a privilege to hear her sing/hearing her sing.
30) If you cannot teach me to fly, teach me to sing. James Matthew Barrie