Random good picture Not show
1. It shows that species are not set in stone, but are always in flux.
2. Tyler: Well, my plans aren't set in stone, so I think I can help you then.
3. In this competitive climate, no fees are set in stone.
4. Risk tolerance is not set in stone, should be adjusted according to changing circumstances.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Rules are generally set in stone with little or no flexibility.
6. The circumstances of life are not set in stone.
7. This doesn't mean that your goals are set in stone.
8. Remember, nothing you write is set in stone!
9. The agreement is not yet set in stone.
10. Educational achievement would appear to be set in stone well before children even start school.
11. These are just a few ideas - nothing is set in stone yet.
12. Because the rules to be put in place at the end of March will set in stone a two-speed Europe, they are bound to generate resentments that will endanger the EU's political cohesion.
More similar words: winston churchill, set in, insist on, rainstorm, chain store, brainstorm, instinct, foundation stone, brainstorming, set on, stone, stonewall, rest on, piston, non-stop, nonstop, in step, install, instil, gallstone, sandstone, in state, instant, against, instill, instead, setting, milestone, astonish, lodestone.