Random good picture Not show
1. He was set free and rehabilitated as chief engineer.
2. I think all caged birds should be set free.
3. A group of gunmen attacked a prison and set free nine criminals in Moroto.
4. All the other hostages were finally set free.
5. The birds were set free.
6. The convicts were pardoned and set free.
7. The general directed that the prisoners should be set free.
8. More than ninety prisoners have been set free so far under a government amnesty.
9. The prisoner had hopes that he might be set free.
10. After six years in prison(sentencedict.com/set free.html), Louis was set free.
11. Johnnie seemed mesmerized by a frigate bird set free in endless space.
12. You play a character called Rohan who must set free the monks he finds on his journey.
13. You might even be set free from the keyboard, entering commands by speaking to the Navigator.
14. The Brethren of the Order were set free to go to Kolossi.
15. It meant the pound was set free to float to find its own value in world markets.
16. After three years the prisoner was set free.
17. The prisoners have been set free.
18. Through the agency of friends he was set free.
19. He was handed down a verdict of "not guilty" and set free.
20. When an atom of U 235 is split, several neutrons are set free.
21. The evidence given by his friend turned the scales, and the boy was set free.
22. He made the suggestion that the political prisoners be set free.
23. The former President was demanding that he should be either put on trial or set free.
24. He used to plead in court at the age of six to have his father set free.
25. The ferryman asked the boy why he had to row back and forth and could never be set free.
26. For three months cattle stealing in Matara declined sharply, and stolen cattle were returned to their owners or set free.
27. The man convicted of murdering pregnant housewife Marie Wilkes says he hopes to get bail so he can be set free.
28. While in the body the soul is being punished, and upon payment of the penalty it will presumably be set free.
29. The fear is that Brightness is now too famous and too valuable to be set free.
30. By the Statute of 1861 the 22 million serfs owned by private landlords were set free from personal bondage.
More similar words: set forth, set fire to, free, free of, freeze, freely, free from, apart from, result from, depart from, exempt from, benefit from, frequent, frequency, freshman, frequently, set, tree, set off, agree, set out, set up, Greek, greet, upset, asset, three, schadenfreude, screen, closet.