Random good picture Not show
1. Childhood had less freedom and joy than we sentimentally attribute to it.
2. Black color is sentimentally bad but, every black board makes the students life bright. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
3. I miss the good old days,'she added sentimentally.
4. We are never sentimentally attached and wander at applause and never hesitate.
5. He is sentimentally attached to his wife.
6. Sentimentally, I would not blame her.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. On the one hand, Qianchongzi is sentimentally attached to the decadency of his national culture. On the other hand, Qianchongzi enriches his culture by absorbing the good elements in western cultures.
8. Sentimentally I am disposed to harmony; but organically I am incapable of a tune.
9. I have an emotional heart, it is sentimentally attached to you unforgettable.
10. She also gets to cry twice -- once uncontrollably and the other sentimentally -- which always impresses the voters.
11. Occasionally and small demon to drop in anytime, like the eyes light hair singer, voice and landed in heart clean warm gutty cry without injury but be sentimentally attached palpitation.
More similar words: sentimental, sentimentality, presentiment, sentiment, experimentally, mentally, experimental, detrimental, fundamentally, environmentally, mental, oftentimes, centimeter, centimetre, incidentally, essentially, elemental, mentality, alimentary, accidentally, incremental, ornamental, documental, judgmental, monumental, sedimentary, rudimentary, impedimenta, continental, coincidentally.