Random good picture Not show
1) Ring up your agent in New York and put your proposition to him.
2) I've been trying to ring up all day and I couldn't get through.
3) He said he was going to ring up this morning.
4) He was the one who would ring up jockeys and find out their time of birth and so on.
5) They might ring up and ask why some of their share certificates had not arrived.
6) He can but ring up his teacher.
7) I'll ring up to see if he's there.
8) I can ring up fares all right.
9) People hardly ever ring up anymore, thank God.
10) I want to ring up my professor.
11) I'm going to ring up my uncle.
12) Can you ring up the bus company?
13) I just ring up to tell you ( that ) I won't be back for lunch.
14) Theses are matters that you can ring up in committee.
15) I'll ring up my husband and tell him to come here, too.
16) Relatives ring up constantly, not always for the best motives, I might add.
17) If you can't come,(http://sentencedict.com/ring up.html) please ring up and let us know.
18) If you can't come ring up and let me know.
19) Did a man called Wang I ring up for me this morning?
20) You trust the professional ring up on the project, a cooperation with you, there may be other VC pick-off , he also knows that your standards, so such a relatively high success rate.
21) Does the software support Bar Code Scanning to ring up items?
22) He smiled grimly and hurried into the " private den " next door to ring up the broker.
23) Fan-shaped drum for Pushan, formwork, the skin surface with a diameter of a Chiban, put less handle the chain, ring up the end of Sui colorful silk, Ku keys made from bamboo.
More similar words: bring up, spring up, hung up, hang up, distinguish, ring, bring, string, ring out, during, bring out, gathering, bring in, offering, mothering, bearings, bring down, pioneering, bring about, filtering, bring back, bring together, bring forward, neighboring, engineering, manufacturing, dig up, anguish, on guard, engulfed.