Random good picture Not show
1. Have a sniff of this medicine—it smells revolting,doesn't it?
2. I don't know how you can eat that revolting stuff!
3. The food was revolting!
4. There was a revolting green slime in between the bathroom tiles.
5. Picking your nose is a revolting habit.
6. The smell in the cell was revolting.
7. Whatever does she see in him - he's revolting!
8. What a revolting smell!
9. What a revolting colour!
10. The prisoners are revolting against living conditions in the prisons by refusing to eat.
11. His feet smelt revolting.
12. The smell from the river was revolting.
13. Such a scene does seem too revolting to record.
14. The annoying thing was that the revolting youth had put his finger on a significant point.
15. I said to myself that the world is revolting and man is pitiful.
16. It was revolting to see these half-starved creatures snuffling around behind the houses or along the river-bank in search of excrement.
17. Then, as the revolting mess began to ooze out[sentencedict.com], Helen drew back and shut her eyes.
18. Who's that TV presenter who always wears those revolting sweaters?
19. That Tyson chose the most flagrant, revolting and despicable way to cheat says something about the basic character of the man.
20. My whole arm began to smell positively revolting, and the pain was almost unbearable.
21. Say this is the most toweringly revolting house in all Christendom.
22. The barracks of the government force was attacked by the revolting soldiers.
23. Video-Taped report follows Read in studio Welcome back ... later on ... it's revolting but is it art?
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Remember that three piece suite Mrs Killeen had? It was grey and mustard. It was absolutely revolting!
25. Sadly, she never carries cash, so any hope of seeing her choose something unusually revolting for daughter-in-law Fergie soon faded.
26. If we don’t want to define ourselves by things as superficial as our appearances, we’re stuck with the revolting alternative of being judged by our actions. Ellen Degeneres
27. I think the huge scale massacre of pheasants is revolting.
28. What are you thinking of, entertaining guests here in your revolting lair?
29. Entities zoom around in simulated three-dimensional space, colliding with each other, shooting each other down, swallowing each other amid revolting noises.
30. They have spent all their money on gewgaws and revolting tinned restaurant meals.
More similar words: revolt, revolt against, jolting, molting, revolving, revolving door, revolve, revolver, revolution, revolve around, revolutionize, revolutionise, revolutionary, green revolution, french revolution, october revolution, american revolution, russian revolution, glorious revolution, cultural revolution, evolving, counterrevolutionary, industrial revolution, lilting, wilting, exulting, exalting, smelting, resulting, insulting.