Random good picture Not show
1. He thoroughly understood the operations of copper smelting.
2. Smelting rose 4 yen to 436.
3. Relics of the lead-mining and smelting industry are scattered on the moors in the vicinity.
4. Smelting Co. rose on hope a rise in global gold prices will boost profit growth, traders said.
5. By 1901, smelting operations were moved to Douglas, only 25 miles to the east, when a railroad was built.
6. Smelting rose 8 yen to 440 and Mitsui Mining Co.
7. In 1913, advances in smelting technology led to the closing of the furnace at the Rusk prison.
8. Smelting gained 10 yen, or 2. 3 percent, to 447 yen.
9. Telecom and smelting shares pulled down the broader Topix index of all shares on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
10. Chromite is main raw material for smelting ferrochromium.
11. Iron Ingot need 8 dark iron ore smelting.
12. Aluminothermy is a low-energy-consuming smelting method.
13. The practice shows that smelting high grade ferrotitanium with rutile by thermite method is feasible.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The paper describes the features of bath smelting of lead sulfide concentrate and structural characteristics of the oxygen side-blown direct lead smelting furnace.
15. Darby was looking for a way to improve iron when he hit upon the idea of smelting it with coke instead of charcoal.
16. It has three distinct stages of processing - bauxite mining, alumina refining and ingot smelting.
17. As the seams of coal and iron were exhausted, or became unprofitable to work, mining and smelting diminished.
18. The firm has an option on purchasing the share in the project of Hernerdon Mining and Smelting.
19. This subsidiary of the steel manufacturer Acesita supplies its parent firm with charcoal for steel smelting.
20. The village of Furnace got its name from the local industries of silver and iron smelting.
21. Nedham and Bowes were further required to acquaint themselves with the costing of the roasting and smelting.
22. It was there by the River Greta at Brigham that the miscellany of workshops and smelting houses were erected.
23. Local producers can, depending on transportation costs, more readily locate refining and smelting units near small mines.
24. The invention belongs to the metallurgy field and in particular relates to a method for smelting medium ferrovanadium.
25. The software shows the whole processes by three-dimension animation and creates a circumstance that likes real lead smelting.
26. The electric - heating continuous crystallizer is an importment equipment in the process of tin - smelting.
27. Required by environment protection and lead resource, hydrometallurgy of lead has become the development tendency in the field of lead smelting.
28. Long-distance transport of metal, chemical, mine tailings and processing of metallurgical coke industry powder, slag, pulp and smelting slag, material -1 tube can mainly resolve wear and corrosion.
29. The results show that the measurements can be used to reduce the harm of smelting 0peration to converter lining and so as to increase converter lifetime.
30. The perfumery formed part of a larger site dating from 2000 BC which included a copper smelting works, a winery and an olive press, producing the essential ingredient for essences.
More similar words: melting point, smelt, smelling, wilting, jolting, lilting, molting, exulting, insulting, resulting, exultingly, smell, melt, smelly, smell of, smell out, meltdown, smell a rat, nuclear meltdown, built-in, result in, saltiness, multinational, sweltering, distinguishing, multitasking, multilingual, ingratiating, tinge, outing.