Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||If we don’t want to define ourselves by things as superficial as our appearances, we’re stuck with the revolting alternative of being judged by our actions. Ellen Degeneres|
- Similar sentences
- Everyday life is much more interesting to me than big, abstract theories. Through my poetry, I aim ..
- I don’t want to adopt your ideas, I want to give birth to them.
- Do what you don’t want to do to get what you want to get.
- I don’t want to be thought of as the “girl who was shot by the Taliban” but the “girl who fought fo..
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept y..
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we are in each other’s dreams, we can..
- Your generation is very selfish. They don’t want India for its Ganga, but for their economic pride ..
- The strange thing about the sunset is that we actually don’t want the sun to set, we want it to sta..
- In an autobiography, I will have to write the truth, I should not hide anything. Just to avoid peop..
- If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only b..
- I learn from my own daughter that you don’t have to be awake to cry.
- "I'’m bored" is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve se..
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complai..
- If you don’t have a dog-at least one-there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there ma..
- If you don’t enter a tiger’s den, you can’t get his cubs.