Random good picture Not show
1. He came in,and spoke small to his hatchet men.
2. He with his hatchet men swaggered out of the bar.
3. The press did a very effective hatchet job on her last movie.
4. She went for him with a hatchet.
5. Can't you two just bury the hatchet?
6. Unfortunately, his idea of bold journalism was a hatchet job, portraying the staff in a negative light.
7. Two newspapers did avery effective hatchet job on the Prime Minister's achievements.
8. So much for burying the hatchet, he thinks.
9. Were they heroes, or leftwing hatchet men?
10. He devotes several paragraphs to a hatchet job.
11. Frankly, as a sports journalist, I find the hatchet jobs being done on Graham Taylor embarrassing.
12. Whack, the sound of the hatchet decapitating the poor thing.
13. Throw the helve after the hatchet.
14. All right! Let's bury the hatchet and be friends.
15. After not speaking to each other for years, the two brothers decided to bury the hatchet.
16. We had been enemies a long time, but after the flood we buried the hatchet.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Fleck was certainly not the only critic to do a hatchet job on his latest novel.
18. They were afraid I was going to do a hatchet job on them.
19. Will the time never come when we may honorably bury the hatchet?
20. Will the time never come when we may honourably bury the hatchet?
21. Well, frankly, I'd rather have a little mud than a hatchet thrown at my back.
22. Christmas looks to be a time for burying the hatchet or exhuming it for re-examination.
23. At each intersection, Converse had cringed in anticipation of the bullet, the blade, the hatchet.
24. After the race, the two men met and sensibly buried the hatchet.
25. Far worse than an ineffectual president would be an ideologically motivated hatchet man.
26. Stop him who can! Press forward every gallant man With hatchet, pike and gun!
27. Crucial to Mbeki's back-room operation are his deputy minister, Essop Pahad, considered the parliamentary hatchet man.
28. His smooth face was slashed open by his predatory mouth, as if an invisible hatchet were biting into fruit.
29. And he went head on against the notion that he would be an unfeeling hatchet man against the government.
30. Holly McPeak and Nancy Reno hope to bury the hatchet long enough to bring home the gold.
More similar words: bury the hatchet, thatch, catcher, catches, satchel, crotchet, crotchety, catch, watch, batch, latch, match, patch, snatch, patchy, scratch, catch-all, catch on, matching, dispatch, watchdog, catch fire, overwatch, watch out for, patchwork, watch over, fat chance, matchmaker, catch up with, butcher.