Random good picture Not show
1. Reserve requirements on banks will have to be standardized if some banks are not to suffer a competitive disadvantage. 3.
2. Last December the Federal Reserve adjusted its reserve requirements on time deposits to encourage banks to lend more.
3. The reserve requirement ratio, for example, is specifically designed to control lending growth.
4. And the monetary control means mainly includes legal reserve requirement rate control, rediscount rate control, and open market business control, etc.
5. Spinning reserve requirement is set in most traditional UC models using various deterministic criteria, because they are easily understood and implemented, but they do not match the stochastic nature.
6. The central bank uses monetary policy including reserve requirement system to regulate the money supply of a country.
7. The Industrial Bank's Lu predicted another reserve requirement hike in March, with the figure for required reserves for big lenders reaching close to 23 percent sometime during this year.
8. U.S. Oilthe use of strategic reserve requirement is very strict.
9. The deposit reserve requirement for financial institutions, the proportion of total deposits called deposit reserve ratio.
10. Raising the reserve requirement ratio is the first step.
11. The reduction of reserve requirement ratio is rarely seen in recent years.
12. Reserve requirement system is an intense deflation policy.
13. As a traditional tool, the effect of legal reserve requirement on monetary policy has been researched and cared for a long time.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The adjustment of the reserve requirement ratio came a little bit earlier than expectation.
15. Therefore, if we want to study reserve requirement system, we must have a profound understanding of China's money supply mechanism.
16. Raising required reserve ratio is concrete manifestation of reserve requirement system, and the People's Bank of China aims at regulating China's money supply through this vehicle.
17. However, these institutions must meet the 8% capital reserve requirement for their RMB loans.
18. Portfolio controls consist of special deposits, supplementary special deposits, reserve requirements, directives, and moral suasion.
19. Interest rates on offshore deposits exceed those on comparable domestic deposits because offshore deposits are not subject to reserve requirements.
20. Banks choosing to operate with a lower liquidity ratio could be prevented by the authorities imposing statutory reserve requirements on banks.
21. Moreover, banks must be given time to adjust to changing reserve requirements.
22. It is introduced that after the reformation of fixed exchange rate system, zero-average reserve requirement system is practiced based on zero-average settlement balance in Mexico.
23. Because of the similar status of development in finance and economy, it is necessary to use the thought of Mexico′s reserve requirement system for reference to deepen reform in china.
24. As for monetary policy tools, it impairs the strength of reserve requirement and functions of rediscount policy.
25. However, China has its own special conditions and at present the reserve requirement system plays a great role in current monetary policy combination.
26. Indeed, the chancellor should institutionalise the approach and re-establish a permanent reserve requirement regime.
27. In August, the government included deposits for bank acceptance bills and letters of credit -- previously deemed as off-balance-sheet assets -- for calculating their reserve requirement ratio.
28. Their average nonperforming loan ratio is way below 2%, their average capital adequacy ratio is above 10%, while their reserve requirement ratio is at 21.5%.
29. That multiple is the inverse of the Fed's legally imposed minimum reserve requirement on different types of banks, a minimum which now approximates 10 percent.
30. The multibillion-dollar cash call took on a new urgency over the weekend, when China's regulator announced its latest monetary tightening measure by raising reserve requirement ratios for banks.
More similar words: requirement, require, required, reserve, reserved, preserve, preserved, federal reserve, purchase requisition, retirement, federal reserve board, federal reserve system, deserve, prerequisite, observer, firemen, reservoir, individual retirement account, reservation, preservation, resentment, presentiment, increment, equipment, excrement, incremental, measurement, procurement, aforementioned, bereavement.