Random good picture Not show
1. His 12-year reign of terror left thousands dead.
2. The commanders accused him of carrying out a reign of terror.
3. The dictator's ten-year reign of terror left over 100,000 dead.
4. The invasion ended the four-year-long reign of terror.
5. Seventeen years ago, after fleeing from Idi Amin's reign of terror, Virani opened a supermarket in south London.
6. He led a reign of terror until his conversion to Catholicism in 989.
7. His 12-year reign of terror left 26,000 dead in assassinations, mass murders and car bombings, nearly destroying the state.
8. They instigated a reign of terror in London's East End, controlling their manor with a ruthless disregard for others.
9. The Grantley Ripper looked set for a long reign of terror.
10. The scenario is France during the reign of terror.
11. The revolution was followed by a reign of terror.
12. This was, in effect, a reign of terror.
13. It is time to end their reign of terror.
14. During the Reign of Terror hundreds were daily dispatched by the guillotine.
15. With Piccolo's reign of terror at an end, Goku has time to mend his wounds.
16. "This is all we need to end this reign of terror, " Cilia said. "We can go straight to Minister Ciran Ern and tell him that the Annihilator is a hoax. He'll disband the Guardians.
17. The reign of Roman Emperor Nero was a reign of terror.
18. In this way a reign of terror becomes universal, and the state acquires everywhere something of the character of the comite du Salut Public.
19. The Taliban imposed a reign of terror, with women in particular systematically victimised.
20. He was, simultaneously, a loving father and sensitive poet and a ruthless dictator who presided over a reign of terror.
21. The team is based in a local government building, bugged during Ceaucescu's reign of terror.
22. Some reformists suggest it was part of a proposed reign of terror.
23. One of the H. Fire development bright colours within only a few days and began a reign of terror.
24. The 53-year-old railway worker abused his stepdaughter and two step-granddaughters in a 12-year reign of terror.
25. Heaven knows what his victim had been eating before the battle, but it ended Seiguard's reign of terror[http://sentencedict.com], permanently.
26. It's probably safe to assume that they would not support Voldemort's reign of terror.
27. The anti-apartheid publicly condemned her in 1989 for inflicting a reign of terror on Soweto with her gang of bodyguards.
28. Northern Rhodesia is in the grip of a " Reign of Terror " reminiscent of Nazi Germany.
29. "Do you think anyone can govern innocently," Saint-Just the phrase taken of course from Saint-Just, one of the leaders of the Jacobin Reign of Terror during the French Revolution.
30. Will you then be able to slay the evil demon and end his reign of terror?
More similar words: terror, terrorist, terrorism, error, reign, foreign, foreigner, sovereignty, trial and error, often, soften, horror, freight, ignore, sign on, ignoble, ignominy, consignor, erroneous, more often than not, after, reiterate, go after, after all, sooner or later, interfere in, terrain, call after, run after, terribly.