Random good picture Not show
1. We prayed she would recover from her illness.
2. I can't recover from breaking up with u.
3. It can take many years to recover from the death of a loved one.
4. Yesterday morning shares seemed to recover from Monday's collapse.
5. for her to recover from the illness.
6. It'll take her time to recover from the illness.
7. It takes a while to recover from the operation.
8. Yates is struggling to recover from a serious knee injury.
9. It'll take time for her to recover from the illness.
10. She returned to her family home to recover from an illness.
11. How long did you take to recover from your op?
12. To recover from the divorce,(http://Sentencedict.com) I threw myself into a whirlwind of activities.
13. I came to recover from calling at Langley Dene.
14. Need to recover from falling backwards. 3.
15. He naturally tried to recover from the steep dive before striking the ground.
16. And he has had to recover from two knee operations.
17. The tax laws prohibit you from trying to recover from your employees taxes that you were required to pay on their behalf.
18. Liverpool hope Barnes will recover from hamstring trouble but are again without a shoal of injured defenders.
19. Martin did well to recover from the onslaught to go a break up in the third set.
20. Will it help you sleep better or recover from a cold more quickly?
21. Allow at least six weeks to recover from a head injury.
22. It will take several months for Boyle to recover from the knee injury.
23. She seemed to be wallowing in her grief, instead of trying to recover from the disaster.
24. People used to go to special health spring to recover from tuberculosis.
25. Howe noted that it often takes a pitcher two years to completely recover from elbow surgery.
26. In the recession of the early 1990s the United States successfully used lower interest rates to help it recover from a recession.
27. But now his injuries have caught up with him, despite a brave battle to recover from recent knee surgery.
28. Many commentators now believed that Kasparov was finished, that psychologically he could not recover from such a slough of despond.
29. The judge also said staff at the Berkshire sub-post office may never recover from the terror of that day.
30. After the last sample was collected, the colonoscope was removed and the patient allowed to recover from the procedure.
More similar words: recover, economic recovery, recovery, recovered, irrecoverable, differ from, suffer from, far from, hear from, cover, covert, uncover, covered, cover up, covering, coverage, discover, discovery, discovered, overflow, rediscovery, reconversion, over and over, over and over again, cove, from, covet, as from, coveted, come from.