Random good picture Not show
1) He opened the Rabelais to a page and began reading, walking to the kitchen doorway to serenade Alice with the flow.
2) Or should Machiavelli, Rabelais or Montaigne at least be hailed as authentic precursors of free thought?
3) This wine reminded Rabelais, the great writer of the 16th century, of silky and delicate fabric.
4) The hungry belly has no ears. —Rabelais.
5) Some of France's greatest luminaries, including Rabelais and Robespierre, are believed to lie somewhere in the massive ossuary.
6) Rabelais also praised the power and intellect of people and call on us to respect life, through which humanism is emphasized.
7) Rabelais ' aesthetics in Pantagrue and Gargantua, based on the humanism, overturns the Christian orthodox idea and reconstructs the humanist outlook on life and value.
8) Rabelais like him all the humanists of that era, like the game is to go beyond simply the height of the daily entertainment.
9) As a representative figure during French Renaissance, Rabelais is not only a famous writer, but a renowned educationist.
10) The most famous family member was the 16th century author Francois Rabelais,[http://sentencedict.com/rabelais.html] after whom a prestigious Frapin cognac bottle is named: The Cuvee Rabelais.
11) There is much thought on comic aesthetics in Bakhtin's theory of carnivalesque and his study of Rabelais.
12) Through his researches on the image system figured by Rabelais, Bakhtin has blazoned forth a concept of "macro-death" with dualism and jocosity .
More similar words: volume label, palais, calais, abel, malaise, label, babel, Isabel, labeler, labeled, beaujolais, complaisant, labelled, glabella, isabella, labeling, labellum, complaisance, arabesque, labelling, ring a bell, laissez-faire, marseillaise, laissez faire, trabecula, data labels, mislabeled, trabeculae, trabecular, relaid.