Random good picture Not show
1. When the pressor effect was the highest, monoamine metabolites did not change significantly in CSF sampled from the terminal of midbrain aquaduct.
2. In addition, the pressor effect mediated by H_1- receptors in rabbits could beantagonised by atropine.
3. This pressor effect of atropine appeared to be unrelated to the sympathetic mechanism, as it was neither potentiated by cocaine nor antagonized by tolazoline.
4. During the cold pressor test the blood pressure and the plasma catecholamines increased.
5. Aim:To analyze mechanism underlying pressor response of the nucleus ventromedialis(NVM) to glutamate.
6. Pressor response was induced by electrical stimulation of the hypothalamic defence area.
7. The α _ 1 adrenergic receptor is also involved in the central HA pressor response.
8. The effects of hypoxia and air microembolism on pulmonary pressor response and lung fluid exchange were studied in eight conscious goats with chronic lung lymph fistula.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. Objective To observe the curative effect of adult ischemic necrosis of femoral head by intramedullary decompression and arterial pulse pressor infusion.
10. The results were as follows: Stimulating PVH induced significant pressor response and cardioacceleratory response.
11. Objective To evaluate the function of the vas endothelium cell by the peripheral artery blood stream drawing before and after the cold pressor test.
12. And the stimulation of the median nerve (MN) always induced very strong pressor effects.
13. If noradrenaline was infused after tachyphylaxis, it could partially restore the pressor effect of ephedrine injected during the infusion (Fig. 8).
14. The basic principles of source code management were originally documented in the early 1960s by Professor Leon Pressor.
15. Conclusion Children with salt sensitivity have a remarkably increased blood pressure responses to cold pressor stress (sympathetic activity), which is related with abnormal sodium metabolism.
16. However, if renal insufficiency or renal hypoxia, can lead to accumulation of amine, pressor effect may be displayed fully.
17. The result indicates the hydroscopicity of this resin is good and has good pressor absorbent power.
More similar words: depressor, repressor, compressor, suppressor, oppressor, vasopressor, decompressor, air compressor, surge suppressor, tongue depressor, stressor, aggressor, predecessor, pressure sore, preprocessor, press out, press on, transgressor, espresso, impress on, press on with, espresso maker, press association, associate professor, depressive disorder, lessor, compressive stress, assessor, accessor, professor.