Random good picture Not show
1. We had to force the pipe down a narrow hole to get it through.
2. Everybody pipe down. There's no need to shout.
3. Pipe down! I'm trying to listen to the news.
4. She told the children to pipe down while she was talking on the telephone.
5. Will you please pipe down,(sentencedict.com) you two? I'm trying to read!
6. Will you children pipe down and go to sleep?
7. He shouted at us to pipe down.
8. That chorus is unlikely pipe down.
9. Now go to your corner and pipe down.
10. Pipe down! I'm listening to the church bell.
11. We had to force pipe down a narrow hole to get it through.
12. I told her pipe down but she still babbled on.
13. I told her to pipe down, but she still babbled on.
14. Pipe down, children. I'm trying to listen to the news on the radio.
15. Just pipe down and I'll tell you what I want.
16. Put that pipe down , it's bad for your health!
17. They had to ram the pipe down a narrow hole to get it through.
18. JANE: It'seems that there is a big waste pipe down from the town.
19. Desperate for quiet they called police who told the old-timers to pipe down.
20. From time to time she goes out and tells them to pipe down.
21. The police came to our party at midnight to tell us to pipe down.
More similar words: pipe, come down, lie down, take down, live down, close down, write down, settle down, epiphany, wipe, recipe, wipe out, pedant, peddle, impede, equipped, pedantic, expedite, pedagogy, carpe diem, feed on, weed out, washed out, expedition, impediment, based on, be tired of, speedometer, a bed of roses, predominant.