Random good picture Not show
1) This article introduces the laboratory test, pilot production and field experiment of viscosity-reducer CT3-11. CT3-11 is a lignosulfonate-grafting copolymer containing organic cation and anion group.
2) Pilot production of Kruer's mosquito trap will begin in early February, with a full roll-out set for May 2009.
3) After pilot production, the technology is proved to be practicable.
4) The present paper has introduced in detail the pilot production and research and development of cemented carbide printing needle with high ductility used for electronic printer.
5) At present, the pilot production of cryopump has been finished, the batch production will begin soon.
6) Initial production samples are produced and pilot production initiated for the purpose of process optimization.
7) It now headquarters its research and development, and pilot production,[sentencedict.com] in the U.S. but does its large-scale manufacturing in Malaysia.
8) Pilot production of Mg - Al hydrotalcite was investigated and pilot test procedure was obtained.
9) Pilot production shows that these technologies are feasible for mass production.
10) This article introduces the laboratory test, pilot production and field experiment of viscosity-reducer CT3-11.
11) The pilot production process and its economical analysis are also introduced.
12) Management feels that there is only a 50 percent chance that pilot production and market tests will be successful.
13) At the opposite end of the design program,(http://sentencedict.com/pilot production.html) the last event is initial production which may be pilot production or the beginning of routine production.
14) Manufacture and improvement on self-propelled direct and reverse circulation construction drill is introduced with the main technique parameter, specification and pilot production.
15) Glass fiber reinforced PVC composite was prepared by means of pilot production with coated PVC fabric scraps as raw materials.
16) The paper also introduces the working principle of wind conveyer system and its characteristic, and discusses the key manufacturing technics in pilot production.
17) The synthesis of over-based sulfurized calcium alkyl phenolate (Lan-115B) has passed the pilot production test in both 30 and 200 1 reactors.
18) The Korean semiconductor giant opened on Wednesday a research and development facility for a pilot production line, signifying an aggressive move towards mass production of solar cells.
19) IR and 1H NMR spectra and the CMC data of DTM-12 from both laboratory and pilot production were characterized and compared.
20) Some of them are still on the stage of pilot production and developing appilications.
21) The study includes two parts of laboratory experiments and industrial pilot production.
More similar words: product introduction, product promotion, production, production function, non-production, reproduction, co-production, gas production, preproduction, oil production, production process, production practice, overproduction, production plan, production line, mass production, flow production, peak production, production time, production cost, over production, pilot program, pilot project, reproduction process, underproduction, production index, steel production, production cycle, production quota, production budget.