Random good picture Not show
1. The film is a co-production, with input from Disney and the Children's Film Foundation.
2. On the eve of shooting, the co-production partner - an offshore bank - withdrew from the project.
3. Here we have a co-production of mini-series ambitions, but without the necessary budget or pomposity to puff out to epic proportions.
4. The Chinese film, co-production, just financing method.
5. The gas turbine generatingfor co-production of power and heat is introduced as a focal point.
6. Brine purification is an important stage in the co-production of salt and Galubers ? ? salt.
7. Co-production of o-xylene is a selective route for increasing the competition and anti-risk abilities ofp-xylene unit.
8. The process of methanol co-production from synthetic ammonia plays an important role in production of methanol.
9. Kirin Kid Prod. And CAC Co. in co-production: The Frogs'cartoon version available soon!
10. co-production based on coal gasification should be the strategic direction of these efforts.
11. This paper analyzes reasons for salt incrustation on the inside wall of EV-302 flash evaporator in the facility of co-production of salt and Glauber's salt and proposes prevention measures.
12. In Hangzhou and Zhejiang Province,(Sentencedict.com ) more than 160 around the establishment of co-production and research bases.
13. TERRY GILLIAM: This is basically an English - Czech co-production.
More similar words: product introduction, production, production function, reproduction, non-production, oil production, gas production, preproduction, production process, overproduction, mass production, production plan, over production, production cost, production line, production time, flow production, reproduction process, production quota, steel production, production output, production cycle, production index, production company, production budget, underproduction, batch production, unit of production, mode of production, cost of production.