Random good picture Not show
1. The detectives tried to piece together the facts.
2. We managed to piece together the truth from several sketchy accounts.
3. Archaeologists have worked for years to piece together the huge mosaic.
4. The police are collecting clues in order to piece together the details of the day she died.
5. The police managed to piece together the jigsaw and reconstruct the victim's last hours.
6. In the following days, Francis was able to piece together what had happened.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Police are trying to piece together his movements before the murder.
8. She tried to piece together the blurred details and recollections of the accident.
9. The police are trying to piece together the jigsaw of how the dead man spent his last hours.
10. She tried to piece together the cheque which he had just torn up.
11. Police are trying to piece together the last hours of her life.
12. Kevin has done a great job to piece together a tremendous team.
13. They're still trying to piece together her last movements.
14. He finished up trying to piece together what happened.
15. Officials are still trying to piece together what happened before the fatal crash Sunday.
16. Haley trawled through public records to piece together his family's history.
17. They would then take it in turns to piece together each others jigsaw, guaranteed to keep them happy for years.
18. Frasier's attempts to piece together what really happened form the backbone of the novel.
19. Now investigators have been working to piece together a complete picture finds out of Faisal Shahzad.
20. Now investigators have been working to peace piece together a complete picture of Faisal Shahzad.
21. Unable to locate her son, Mxolisi, Mandisa tries to piece together what has happened.
22. Twenty-five years after Fernando's death, it was possible to piece together his skeleton in its entirety.
23. Chief Superintendent Louis Munn said police were still trying to piece together exactly what happened and establish a motive for the attack.
24. Enright practises an emotional cubism, using her characters to piece together the world in strange combinations with sharp little sentences.
25. Accident investigators have been at the scene this morning trying to piece together what happened.
26. Robert Foley is an anthropologist at Cambridge University who has tried to piece together the history of our social system.
27. And I was in the immediate days after 9/11 assigned to go out to Jersey City and the places where the hijackers had lived and begin to piece together their lives.
28. Since her remarkable rescue, police have been trying to piece together what happened to Molnar, a secretary at a school in Hamilton, in an attempt to understand how she survived.
29. By trapping, marking, and weighing the knots, biologists have been able to piece together some alarming trends in Delaware Bay.
30. Patience is a virtue – admit early on in the strategic intelligence process that you are never going to have enough data and work to piece together parts of the puzzle over time.
More similar words: piece, a piece of, go to pieces, together, go together, altogether, get together, together with, bring together, face to face, pie, recipient, decent, recent, receive, photograph, recently, receiver, photographer, photography, deceptive, reception, recession, let out, get on, get out, let off, see to, get off, set off.