Random good picture Not show
(1) She could hate as passionately as she could love.
(2) Susan and Robert kissed each other passionately.
(3) Live beautifully. Dream passionately. Love completely.
(4) They kissed passionately when she arrived.
(5) He loved her passionately.
(6) The prisoners passionately proclaimed their innocence in front of the jury.
(7) She believes passionately in education and hard work.
(8) The French feel passionately about their native tongue.
(9) They are all passionately interested in environmental issues.
(10) She is passionately fond of tennis.
(11) He was passionately addicted to pop music.
(12) Play that last section more passionately.
(13) I am passionately opposed to the death penalty.
(14) He passionately championed the poor.
(15) He is passionately opposed to racial discrimination.
(16) He was passionately in love with her.
(17) Peter is passionately involved in environmental issues.
(18) Ann has always believed passionately in women's rights.
(19) He kissed her passionately.
(20) She will talk on the issues she cares passionately about including education and nursery care.
(21) He was passionately interested in classical music but failed to enthuse his children .
(22) She passionately believed that the company was being mismanaged and was prepared to go to the stake for her views.
(23) They were kissing passionately.
(24) Kissing her urgently, passionately[sentencedict.com/passionately.html], hungrily.
(25) We fell back to a horizontal position, kissing passionately.
(26) There was a young couple on the sofa, kissing passionately.
(27) I walked into the room and found them kissing passionately.
(28) He threw his arms round her and they embraced passionately.
(29) He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.
(30) As with so many things, no sooner had he taken the idea to himself than he began to resent it passionately.
More similar words: compassionately, compassionate leave, passionate, compassionate, dispassionate, affectionately, disproportionately, passion, compassion, passively, impassively, assassinate, assassinated, assassination, innately, fortunately, inordinately, alternately, obstinately, unfortunately, missionary, assignation, professional, indiscriminately, congressional, professional organization, impressionable, professionalism, semiprofessional, compressional wave.