Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To detect immunology indexes in pancytopenia patients, and explore the correlation between immunology indexes and pathogenic condition and prognosis.
2. Their characterlstic associated abnormalities include peripheral pancytopenia, hyperpigmentation, deformity of the thumbs and genital hypoplasia.
3. Conclusion The patients with pancytopenia are accompanied with decrease of immunoglobulin and complement, which are positively correlate to pathogenic condition and prognosis.
4. The patients with pancytopenia are accompanied with decrease of immunoglobulin and complement, which are positively correlate to pathogenic condition and prognosis.
5. The main side effects are bone marrow suppression, pancytopenia due to secondary infection increase, in addition to the drug can cause fever, skin rash.
6. A rare congenital anemia characterized by pancytopenia and hypoplasia of the bone marrow.
7. Severe pancytopenia induced by therapeutic oral colchicines has been reported though rarely.
8. Laboratory examinations revealed pancytopenia, and remarkably higher serum enzymes levels.
9. PARTICIPANTS: A total of 107 pancytopenia patients following first diagnosis were enrolled.
10. OBJECTIVE: To construct a mechanism model for the diagnosis of pancytopenia by discriminatory analysis.
11. The main application of HAPO is the expansion of hematopoietic and vascular stem cells, therapy for pancytopenia and cardiovascular disease.
12. Objective A report of a group of patients with pancytopenia which might be related to abnormal immunity.
13. A male patient aged40, presented with fever, chill, renal dysfunction,[Sentence dictionary] pancytopenia and lower gastrointestinal bleeding starting with oral mucosal ulcer.
14. Aplastic anemia is a syndrome of bone - marrow failure characterized by peripheral pancytopenia and marrow hypoplasia.
15. In primary marrow disorders, more than one hematopoietic cell line is often decreased, resulting in pancytopenia.
16. Conclusion Awareness of diagnosis of HPS is crucial when patients have unknown hepatic dysfunction, fever, hepatosplenomegaly and pancytopenia.
17. Leukemias are progressive proliferation of cancerous white blood cells within the bone marrow, resulting in destruction of the bone marrow and pancytopenia in many cases.
More similar words: take a fancy to, cytoplasm, burst open, opening, flippancy, occupancy, eye-opening, discrepancy, occupancy rate, cytosine, cytology, cytokinesis, cytoskeleton, pinocytosis, phagocytosis, leukocytosis, ability to pay, phytoplankton, xenia, genial, denial, menial, venial, spaniard, eugenia, asthenia, athenian, genially, armenia, slovenia.